Door Depot LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

960 E Fifth Ave

Columbus, OH 43201

Locally family owned and operated, Door Depot has been serving the central Ohio and surrounding areas for over 25 years! All of our employees are experienced and professional. Door Depot is an industry leader in Columbus and we have won several awards for service & sales from Angie's List, Professional Door Company and Amarr Garage Doors, just to name a few. We specialize in spring and opener replacements, residential and commercial garage door installations and custom made wood garage doors. We pride ourselves in helping you enhance the curb appeal, safety and security of your home. We're dedicated to meeting and exceeding your garage door needs. We offer free new door estimates and can install or repair most makes/models. We offer fast, same-day service from our insured professionals....

garage door repair and installation (824)door installation (79)hardware store (6)interior painting (1)

07/19/2020

The installation went very well. However, I did have one complaint about one part of the process. I told Scott that I would be out of town on the day they were coming to install the new door so I told him I would just leave him a check for the total cost of the installation - I even confirmed the total cost with him over the phone on how much to write out for the check. However, when I got home I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new garage door installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

07/17/2020

They came out the afternoon I called them and fixed the problem. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got the job done

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

07/14/2020

Service was excellent. Quick, efficient, professional and affordable. Called to have broken spring and cables on garage door repaired. They were here the next morning to repair the door. $205.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Spring and cables on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

05/30/2020

We needed a replacement garage door. Scott came out for an estimate the same day I contacted them, and was able to have the new door installed two days later! Quick, efficient, and very cost effective. Would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thank you so much for your great review!

05/29/2020

Scott accommodated my needs (simple no frills opener) and schedule. Todd (installer) arrived on time, installed the opener/keypad/calibrated the remotes, cleaned up old remote stuff and hauled it away. It was fast and the best part, very affordable. Todd took the time to answer all my questions and explain the perks. Even though I said no frills, I ended up downloading the app so I could check my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced very old garage door opener

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/27/2020

Everything went well. I appreciate them coming out to the house as quickly as they did. They had the parts and the gentleman was able to change the springs out in less than 30 minutes. Highly recommended. Thanks again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Spring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/16/2020

The tech was very nice. He could have "repaired" all sorts of things, because I knew nothing about garage doors. He was honest, showed me what to look for in positioning the eyes, and it has been running reliably ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The eyes of the door needed to be realigned. The tech also lubricated the moving parts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

Thank you for your review!

05/12/2020

They did a very good job and I would hire them again. I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a spring on our garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Thank you for your review!

05/11/2020

The installer arrived on time; he was courteous and finished the job correctly, he cleaned up and finished in a timely manner and charged us the previously quoted price, which was below several other quotes we had received. Who could ask for anything more?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace outdated garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

05/02/2020

Service was fast, friendly, and competitively priced. Quality of work was outstanding. Would highly recommend Door Depot for garage door related services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Thank you for your great review!

Garage Door Installation & Repairs – Broken Springs, Spring & Door Adjustments, Rollers, Hinges, Cables, Door Replacements & Electric Door Opener Replacement & Service.

ask for details.