DLM Engineering

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2010

DLM Engineering is a small structural engineering consulting firm specializing in inspection and certification work....

EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.

EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.

03/05/2019

Dale was very polite and knowledgeable he answered all of our questions. He also gave suggestions on how to make small corrections and was very good at explaining things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural inspection

Thank you for taking the time to review my service. Dale Mickey DLM Engineering

02/04/2019

Arrived on time, was honest about the work that he can and can't do, and provided the information I needed at a good price. He looked at a sagging porch pillar and let me know what would be needed to fix it, as well as looked at adding a door opening on a load-bearing wall and what that would require to properly support it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Review/Evaluation for Opening a Load-Bearing Wall and Porch Pillar Repair

07/23/2018

Very accommodating. Professional, thorough, and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation evaluation

CATEGORY structural engineer

Thank you for taking the time to review my service. Dale Mickey / DLM Engineering

05/22/2018

Very satisfied. Dale quoted his cost in advance, showed up on time, inspected the situation and made his recommendations. I also requested the written report, which he provided quickly. Very much put my mind at easy regarding the severity of the problem. Recommended the approach for seeking quotes from qualified contractors. Had the recommended repair successfully performed by contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a block basement wall that was beginning show cracks with a very slight inward deflection. Dale assessed the situation, wrote a report with his recommendations, and responded to follow up questions.

CATEGORY structural engineer

Thank you for taking the time to review my service.

03/07/2018

Dale came to my home and reviewed 2 walls that we had been considering for removal on an upcoming kitchen renovation. He spent the time to review the structure in both the basement and the attic in order to evaluate the load points that supported the roof of our ranch style home. He was very thorough and explained different considerations. He also was able to provide a certified letter that we can...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Load Bearing Wall Assessment

CATEGORY structural engineer

Thank you for taking the time to review my services.

Structural design & inspections for residential and commercial properties.

Construction Repair Work