DLL Landscaping & Tree Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3080 Lamb Ave

Columbus, OH 43219

DLL Landscaping & Tree Service proudly serves Columbus and all of Central Ohio. Let our licensed and fully insured Tree Care Professionals assist with your Tree Care needs including: Tree Trimming & Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Bracing & Cabling, and Tree Replacement. Whether it's property beautification/enhancement, removing a fallen tree or taking the preventative measures to protect your property, our experts are here to lend a hand....

tree service (34)lawn & landscaping (4)lawn care (2)

07/07/2020

PHENOMENAL -all around, We have a particularly difficult ravine back yard and had 6 large trees removed and one pruned out -not accessible with truck. The largest tree removed had a trunk that was over 24" in diameter (see photo of stump -I wear a 9.5 men's shoe size) and its shape made it particularly challenging to remove. I just can't say enough about how happy I am with the service (we've used...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Photo for DLL Landscaping & Tree Service - 3080 Lamb Ave, Columbus, OH - 38701367

06/17/2020

Everything went great and I was pleased with the customer service until the day the tree was taken out. I received a call at 1:38 pm on June 8th from DLL asking if today would be ok as we were at Menards. Said they had a crew in the area finishing a job. Should be there within an hour. I asked the caller to give us time to get home. We agreed on 2:30 pm before they would start. We got there at 2:2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old Weeping Willow taken out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Photo for DLL Landscaping & Tree Service - 3080 Lamb Ave, Columbus, OH - 38649351
C

06/10/2020

Asked for notification of 48 hours so I could notify the neighbor who would need to move their vehicles and was told I would be notified the Friday before the job. No such notification was given, even tried to get confirmation the day before and nothing. Leaving me in a position to have to wake my neighbors up early the next morning so the the tree trimmers could pull in their drive and drop from ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

12/28/2019

They were like surgeons - trimming within less than an inch of a live electric wires Cleaned up all cut branches, leaves etc. shredded them Everyone was polite and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed tree branches that were interfering with power lines

12/22/2019

DLL delivered on their promise to remove the trees, shred, clean up debris, minimize trunk stumps and hall everything away. DLL is reliable and they did quality work, keeping safety a priority. Price was worth the service the provided. We would definitely recommend them and use them again when necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a huge 95’ cottonwood tree & several pines that died and needed cut down to prevent damage to property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/07/2019

I got atleast five estimates and chose DLL because their quote was the only one that would cut the branches off all the way to the trunk and I hadn’t even thought of that. All the others only offered to cut the branches 3-10 feet away from the wires. The crew was phenomenal. Lori in the office was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming tree branches over powerlines

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

10/02/2019

They were prompt at coming to give an estimate and gave a fair price. They finished in a timely manner and the trimming looks great. I have used DLL twice now and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

07/25/2019

DLL Tree Service cut down a large ash tree in my front yard. They did a very good job at a very good price. The workers were professional and concerned with the safety of themselves, the public driving down the fairly busy street, and my property. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large ash tree cut down and removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

06/28/2019

DLL were a joy to work with. After some challenging experiences with other companies, DLL were simply amazing. From quote to completion, the DLL team were professional and provided a quality experience. All aspects of the job were completed timely and quickly. Lori kept us informed the entire way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, stump grinding, and pruning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

05/30/2019

They did a great job. Followed original plan. Was home at the time and would have liked if asked if good enough( would have liked bushes trimmed further down but told didn’t have time). Different crew did stump removal. Did great job and clean up was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and bushes trimmed, tree and stump removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

tree service,tree care,tree services,tree care services,tree care service,treeservice,tree removal how to,removal tree,tree removal,removal of tree,tree trimming,cutting tree,tree cutting,grinding a stump,stump grinding,grinding stump,what is stump grinding,stump grinder,

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express