DENT SOLUTIONS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2003

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR HAIL REPAIR. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. AFTER HOUR APPTS. BY REQUEST....

Kraft's Body & Fender Co

* We work with all Insurance Companies *Insurance Billing *Free In Shop or Mobile Estimates* Towing Available Kraft's Body Shop offers a variety of automotive body repairs to Columbus, OH and the surrounding area. We provide full service collision repair along with computerized color matching and auto detailing. Our mechanics have the experience and quality workmanship to have your vehicle looking as good as the day you bought it. So if you have been in accident or need a new paint job call the experts at Kraft's Body Shop for all of your auto body needs. null

01/30/2018

They repaired the right hand side of my car, replaced the bumper, now my car looks good inside & out, they work perfectly, they took care of the bumper. They did a wonderful job, Very satisfied with their work. They did what they said they would do & it works perfectly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of my Car's Dents & Bumps

06/13/2017

I had a very small dent from another car door on the driver's side of my car that was annoying me. So, I contacted Dent Solutions around mid-day and scheduled an appointment a few hours later. When I arrived, Ed was there to greet me and survey the dent. He then drove my car into one of his shop bays and proceeded to skillfully remove the dent. In less than 5 minutes, the dent was completely gone....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of small dent on driver's side of my car.

06/05/2017

These guys are great to work, took my car the very next day after the estimate and had it back the day after that. I couldn't tell where the dents or scratches were. Extremely pleased with the quality of work and reasonable pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 4 dents and a few scratches fixed on a newly purchased used vehicle.

03/28/2017

Their price was half than the other places. This place is pretty incredible. They are very professional and a lot more economical. They are just a great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on two cars for us.

12/04/2015

I had a 1.5" dent in the tailgate of my BMW X5.  This company removed the dent using special techniques that required no paint work.  The results are phenomenal, and the price was very fair.  I highly recommend this company as they are highly professional and definitely know what they are doing.  Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paintless dent removal

CATEGORY auto body repair

PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL FOR SMALL DENTS, HAIL DAMAGE, ETC., BUMPER REPAIRS/REFINISHING, DETAILING, MINOR COLLISION REPAIR.