Danieli cleaning services

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2015

I have had this businesses for five years now, and I have many references that will attest to the quality of my cleaning. We clean very well, and work to make sure we are focusing on what is important to you, the customer.I will come and give you a price for the initial cleaning, and subsequent cleanings. I think you will be very pleased with my service, and most importantly feel safe with us in your home. Our references will attest to this. I will give angie's list members $10 off for the first cleaning. The price for cleaning is dependent on our initial free assessment....

Safe Tech Tree Service LLC

ISA certified arborist. Tree Service.

10/23/2019

Awesome!!! I am now using them for bi-monthly cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

08/21/2019

Crew of three really new what they were doing, efficient, thorough, careful, and alert. One checked with me to make sure I really wanted to throw away a pair of pants that was in a trash bag, which I was impressed by. Danielle came out to my house prior to the cleaning being scheduled to see the layout and quote price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

04/17/2019

Very good house cleaning services they were punctual and efficient in their service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

04/13/2019

They always do a fantastic job! Danieli makes my life easier by making sure the house is spotless. Her team is fanatastic. I trust them to come and go when I am not home. My stove is always spotless and no dog hair left in my house once they are finished. I highly recommend this team!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

04/12/2019

Danieli and team are great. They are flexible and do an awesome job! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential Cleaning, Apartment Cleaning and Commercial cleaning One-Time Deep Cleaning Repeat Housecleaning Services Move-in & Move-out cleaning Window Cleaning