Custom Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 1999

A Tradition of Comfort in Heating and Cooling Custom Air Conditioning and Heating has been providing both commercial and residential heating and cooling solutions for Columbus and Central Ohio for over 40 years. Our team of professionals are experts at helping you make the right choice when it’s time to purchase a new furnace or air conditioner. Every Custom Air client rather large or small, benefits from responsive service backed up by nationally recognized heating and cooling products. Custom Air services all makes and models of furnaces, as well as air conditioning equipment, with each of our service technicians capable of most needed repairs on the spot. 117 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job....

American Air Purification

Experience and Expertise: Our team has been engaged in restoration, remediation and the cleaning of HVAC systems for 18 years and has managed some of the largest air duct cleaning projects in Ohio : What our customers can expect from us: We will conduct an inspection of the system PRIOR to performing any work and alert the consumer to any problems, as required by the current NADCA ACR Standard. We offer up front pricing so that there are no surprises (like other company's do) We do complete system cleaning only, using source removal practice.

04/01/2020

Excellent. Corey and Ryan were punctual, professional and very pleasant. They divided the work so it could be completed as quickly as possible. Our sales person, Scott, worked with us to provide a virtual quote and was wonderful to provide excellent options with vital information. We are customers for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace, air conditioner, humidifier and media filter.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, Thank you for your A rating! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, McKenzie C. Inside Sales Support

01/22/2020

They have been excellent in terms of the installation and in terms of their annual maintenance. I would highly recommend them and would use them again. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my HVAC system and have serviced it since.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, Thank you for your A rating. We appreciate your long-standing business, and look forward to continuing to work with you. Thank you, McKenzie C. Inside Sales Support

11/13/2019

I have worked with Custom Air for the past 5 years. I have 10 units that they have maintained. Even though the are much more expensive than comparable companies I have continued using them. My furnace stopped working Sunday evening. I called first thing Monday morning and was scheduled for appointment for Wednesday between 8 - 10am. I took off from work in order to be here during this timeframe. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are very sorry to not have met the customer’s expectations. The weather was extremely cold and we were trying to respond to “no heats” as best we could. We did try to accommodate both hers and our schedules, but we failed to do so. Here is what happened on our end: We talked to the customer on Monday morning and offered her an appointment for Monday afternoon with a 1/2 hr call before we send a...

10/16/2019

The guys who came out were so helpful and nice. They were thorough and explained what was going on with my system and gave me the options before moving forward with the solutions. I will have them check my system twice a year to keep everything working!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to check my HVAC system. I have a new house almost 100 years old. The Thermostat needed replaced and also the water drainage needed replaced as the line was clogged.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your service! Thank you for your A rating, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, McKenzie C. Inside Sales Support

07/12/2019

Very good! They're professional, friendly and they are very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and air service.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, Thank you for your A rating! We appreciate your business. Thank you, McKenzie C. Inside Sales Support

Natural Gas & Propane Furnaces, Central Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Roof Top Systems, Unit Heaters, Tube Heaters, Ductless Split Systems, IAQ Indoor Air Quality Products, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Geothermal Systems, Zoning Systems & Oil Furnace

Duct Cleaning, Attic Fans Boiler & Hot Water Tanks Replacement