Countertop Surface Solution

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

920 Science Blvd

Columbus, OH 43230

One stop for all your countertop solutions...

Countertops and Backsplashes (18)Marble and Granite (7)Ceramic Tile (1)Fabricating (1)

11/26/2019

Counters are beautiful and everything went well. The edges of the backsplash could have been done better. Overall I am pleased with the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New counters and backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

06/26/2018

The install went well and we were very pleased with the quality of the work done. We were especially pleased that Jerry had enough workers present at the right time to ensure that the counters went in correctly as well as quickly ! We would definitely use Jerry again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
quartz countertops and backsplash installed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

03/23/2018

Wonderful. Their workmanship was excellent, they were punctual and professional. My kitchen has never looked better. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quartz countertops and tile backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I enjoyed working with you folks.

03/07/2018

Jerry and all the employees were fantastic. Very helpful and quick to respond!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my counters redone in my kitchen and bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

03/07/2018

Project was 4 months behind due to other supplier delivering 4 broken tops over 4 months. 10 days after contacting Jerry we had a better product finished and installed. Couldn't be happier with the experience from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom fabrication of bathroom countertop to fit Vanity from another source

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

07/17/2017

Every appointment time was kept, Jerry was excellent in giving us information on the various types of products. The entire process was easy and convenient and they were actually installed about a week ahead of what we anticipated. The installers were quick and efficient and cleaned up nicely, and the counter tops look fantastic. We would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a newly remodeled Kitchen and needed granite counter tops made and installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

05/15/2017

Jerry and his team were professional from start to finish. Every interaction was professional and prompt. The process was smooth and easy! His team was amazing- even with a 2 year old running around my house! They were very detailed, respectful and left my home clean and tidy when the job was complete. I would definitely use this company again and I have already recommended them. In fact- my co wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter top and island installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed doing your project. And thank you for the referral. Jerry

03/20/2017

They did a real good job.  I thought it was a good price.  Really, he showed up and he had a guy come in with a laser thing to measure it to get the exact measurements because it had to go around a window.  This was on a Sunday.  I guess he's really busy and this wasn't a real big job - it wasn't like putting in a big, new countertop for somebody, so he just did me a favor and worked it in.  Somet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a Corian shelf installed and also a new countertop for the downstairs bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2017

02/07/2017

The job went extremely well. Installers were at the door at promised time and after a small snag (not a fault of the installers) the work was done in a timely manner. They cleaned up quite well after install was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate for Kitchen countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

11/22/2016

Here's how the process worked for our job. Jerry and I spent some time discussing the project via email up front. After that was done, I mailed in the deposit to get the job rolling. Jerry came on site after that to check my measurements. A couple of weeks later, Jerry's team did the installation. The guys were friendly, focused, and on time. The results are great and exceeded our expectations. It...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new quartz countertop (LG Viatera) in 2.5 bathrooms, about 40 square feet of material. New under-mount sinks were also installed. Job included removal and disposal of old cultured marble countertop. I took care of all related plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

Porcelain Countertop, Quartz, Marble, Granite, Solid Surface, Formica Vanities, kitchen countertops, backsplash, tile backsplash

NA