Continental Blinds

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 1997

Continental Blinds is a family owned and operated Hunter Douglas window fashions gallery. Our showroom provides a complete shopping experience, with premium displays and a full line of products. We carry a wide variety of Hunter Douglas window fashions, including Duette Honeycomb Shades, Silhouette Window Shadings, Luminette Privacy Sheers, Woven Woods, Shutters and many other products....

Streakfree Window Cleaning and More

Family owned business with a focus on quality and efficiency. Our highly trained technicians are ready to provide excellent customer service.

Offers by Streakfree Window Cleaning and More on Angie's List

10/01/2019

Responded quickly but they don't handle repairs unless it's on a blind they sold. She said if I bring it in to the shop they would look it over and tell me if they would do it anyway. I decided to buy new instead of repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
blind repair

04/21/2018

This was the most pleasant experience we have had with a contractor/service provider in quite some time. From the first call to the installation, everyone was professional, considerate, and timely. David, the owner, was aware of other deals out there and made sure that his bid was competitive. The business has an answering service so that when you call you always speak to someone. This was surpris...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Hunter Douglas Shutters

03/27/2018

It went well. I was happy with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed blinds on my sky light that are controlled by remote.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

01/09/2018

Very well. The blinds in one of the rooms came in the wrong size but Continental immediately reordered them and got them in within a week or so. Although this was an inconvenience, it was handled very professionally and responsively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New blinds in two rooms

08/27/2017

I only used them once, I started to use them twice. The first time was quite lovely, not so much the second time. The first time they cleaned our mini blinds, we have a lot of windows. I used to clean them myself. We have 65 windows in my house. After the first time I would have said yes to using them again and then I tried to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Continental Blinds and Care to clean some of out lower mini blinds.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

Hunter Douglas Blind Gallery, Hunter Douglas Warranty Repair Center, Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check