Columbus Locksmith LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 903

Columbus, OH 43216

Our wide range of services includes lock rekeying, repair, and installation. Count on our high-security products to be your first defense against burglars and intruders. We're certified, bonded, and insured and are backed by years of experience. When you call Columbus Locksmith, you'll get the top-quality service you deserve!...

Locksmiths (333)Doors (13)

08/21/2017

Frank was very professional. He was able to come out the same day and had all 5 locks rekeyed within an hour. We needed 8 keys and he was able to make all of those for us as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks rekeyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

06/23/2017

Repaired the lock as well as tightened trim around the knob

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

06/19/2017

Frank was very professional and prompt. He explained the options and price points. He arrived early and completed the new front door locks the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My front door lock needed to be replaced the same day.

CATEGORY locksmith, doors

06/18/2017

Came out as discussed and called first to let us know the specific time. It took some extra time since the lock was an older, high quality one. Very professional and responsive. Great job, and now my wife can get to her trove of documents stored in the fireproof file cabinet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open the lock on a fireproof file cabinet that had inadvertently gotten pushed in (we never had the key).

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

06/16/2017

He couldn't fix the old lock but had the right style on the truck and replaced the lock. It works great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a lock fixed in an old door, it has a skeleton key

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017

06/13/2017

Latch was successfully replaced (I had already been unsuccessful because the handle screw is apparently partially stripped). However, I was told the charge would be $75 plus parts and was charged $90 and he used my part). Also the appointment was for 6:00 but could be delayed due to prior calls. He showed up at 6:30, which was fine but a phone call with an update would have been nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace latch inside of door knob

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

06/10/2017

Went well. Quick, and without damage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior door lock opened.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2016

06/03/2017

Frank took his time and did the work and was even willing to use the lock that I purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed locks re-keyed and a touch pad lock installed immediately. I searched Angie's List and found Frank. He answered his phone and stated he could get to me in an hour. I went and purchased the touch pad lock and within an hour or so he was there.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2017

06/01/2017

I called around 7:45 a.m. and he said he could be there in an hour. Honestly, it sounded like a woke him up - he answered the phone "locksmith" and asked for my name, phone number, and service I needed at least three times. He arrived in about an hour and a half, went right to work removing and replacing the lock piece in one door and gave me two sets of keys. He said he didn't have a card reader ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our extra house key was stolen overnight so a locksmith was my first call after the police.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/18/2017

Great. I called this morning and have new locks and deadbolts this afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank was fast and friendly. He was professional and I felt very comfortable with him in our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017