CJ'S LAWN CARE

Angie's List since October 2003

Awesome Lawncare LLC

Full service locally owned and operated lawn and yard work business. Not only do we provide affordable professional lawncare we also build great relationships with our customers, letting our customers know that feedback is always appreciated and that their opinions matter the most.

C

11/14/2019

First, the positives -- good price, well seasoned and a generous quantity. Maybe I'm just the unlucky one who got the bottom of the pile, but (1) Along with the firewood came a lot of dirt (and about a two gallon sized pail of rocks) -- I hauled off 3 wheel barrows of dirt, (2) Also had 3 mulch bags full of bark to put in the trash, (3) About 80% of the wood was coated in a film of dirt (I had to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 cord of firewood, delivered and dumped

12/03/2018

Called me to arrange delivery . Very professional, honest concerning type of wood to be delivered and pricing. Wood was delivered on time as discussed. Good variety of seasoned wood. I would hire again and recommend to anyone looking for a reliable firewood delivery

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1cird of firewood delivered

07/31/2018

It went well. The firewood was seasoned, the volume was correct and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought firewood.

11/05/2017

Workers very courteous, hand tossed wood on driveway so mud on bottom of dump truck stayed off driveway. CJ responded promptly regarding follow up request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered cord of wood, delivered in driveway.

11/13/2015

C.J. promptly delivered high quality firewood when scheduled and stacked the wood nicely in my firewood racks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered and stacked 3/4 of a cord of seasoned hardwood firewood (4 ft x 16 ft x 18 in)