Central Ohio Urology Group Inc

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 50 patients per day....

02/22/2015

01/02/2014

He's just very understanding, he listens, and he has handled some pretty rough cases and also mine but he doesn't give up on you and he really tries to give you things. He's just very good at finding things. The office environment is very good. He communicates very well with his patients. He keeps trying so he can get the right thing if he can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jeffrey Carey is my urologist. I saw him about 6 months ago.

05/10/2012

He is amazing and his office is just as amazing as he is.  They are so professional.  They are so decent and so responsive.  They are an amazing office.  I would say that is the best office of any doctor I have ever been to.  It is true I have used them only for one surgery but whatever time I spent which was limited but their response and everything was really wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr Carey for urology.  He performed a surgery on me.

CATEGORY surgeons

04/05/2012

I am scheduled to see him in another two months.  He has helped me hopefully fix the prostate cancer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Patel is my urologist.  I see him about every six months.

08/01/2010

I was diagnosed with a high PSA score 4.2 at my family practitioner in May 2010. I was referred to Dr. Patel immediately. As I mentioned, from the freindly staff, to the doctor, the experience has been as good as it can be with prostate removal a possibility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Patel is in the process of diagnosing prostate cancer. This is a serious psychological issue for a man. Patel is very thorough, he takes his time, and does an excellent job of explaining the treatment options. He is using some of the most up to date detection methodology for prostate cancer available today.

Urology