CeCe's Cleaners

B4 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

167 Lechner Ave

Columbus, OH, 43223

Cece's housekeeping offers Occassional, weekly, biweekly, or monthly spotless housekeeping. Request a specialty clean for move in/outs, party cleanup, spring cleaning, or powerwashing. Get a refreshing feeling as you walk into a home clean edge to edge and corner to corner. Cece's Cleaners is an owner-operated business trying to get off the ground, with just two hardworking housekeepers putting time, effort and an elegant touch to each clients home....

House Cleaning (4)

11/26/2019

I claimed $100 deal for 2000 sq feet of deep housecleaning on 11/7/19 to be completed on 11/25/19. Sierra confirmed right away with a text message and said they would arrive before 5 pm on 11/25. I tried to follow up at 9:30 on the 25th to find out when they would be here and never got a response. Thanks for the early Thanksgiving present. Buyer beware!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

09/27/2019

It was good. I known her before. I had them clean because of my allergies. I did not have any allergies after they clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move in cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

09/26/2019

She was really wonderful. She did exactly the way I wanted it to be cleaned. She was always been very nice. She always did what I asked. It was always clean the way I expected it to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleaned my house before.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

09/26/2019

They did a good job especially for the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and cleaned the floors, kitchen and windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019