Capaldo Construction, LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2009

My name is Robert Capaldo, and I have been successful by maintaining a consistent rapport with my clientele over the last twenty years of my residential and commercial construction experience. I personally manage each project from beginning to end, since each aspect of the design, estimate and contract is vital to the success of your project. I am especially proud of our continued service through our warranty. By using our services, you are assured to receive the highest quality of innovative design, materials, and workmanship through our subcontractors. We build quality custom condominiums, homes, additions, decks,and garages, as well as renovate kitchens, baths and basements. We offer landscaping, estimates, consulting and third party inspections. Whether it is a design-build commercial property, a retail center, a warehouse, or your home we have the technical expertise and business experience to ensure that your building or renovation experience is positive and professional. We at Capaldo construction engage in the highest ethical business conduct. We are licensed, bonded and insured in the State of Ohio and offer free written estimates on all projects....

Exterior One

2  REVIEWS
Exterior One

Exterior One offers products and installation services to help you create a more beautiful and energy-efficient home. We offer Replacement Windows, Patio Doors, Entry Doors, Siding and More. We have everything you need to turn your dream into a reality. Do you need a window where there's a door or a door where there's a window. Maybe a window or door where there's a wall? We have the experience and ability to do anything when it comes to windows, doors and siding and we always do it at a fair price!

04/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and shower repair due to a burst pipe. Ryan was totally professional, knowledgeable and on time every time

12/17/2013

He was very excited and enthusiastic to be working with my architect - he said he had wanted to work with him for a long time.  He was renovating another project just around the corner from our house so it would be perfect fit - he could go back and forth between the two projects with ease.   He came back a week after I gave him the construction drawings and said he was too busy and could not bid ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He looked at construction drawings to bid on an addition for my home.

04/19/2012

The owner is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and, most importantly, reliable.  He came in and repaired my 2nd floor bathroom's floor joists that were damaged by a previous company that I recently hired--much to my regret. I would not hesitate to use Capaldo's services in the future-- and so should you!  :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged joists to my upstairs bathroom floor.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/30/2011

It was absolutely excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added heated and A/C and remodeled the 1st and 2nd floor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,home builders

08/09/2011

They came back and filled the cracks in the molding that had developed.  They did it free of cost.  They were friendly and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Capaldo Construction for home building.  I last used them about a year ago.

CATEGORY home builders

General Contractor, residential, commercial, new construction, additions, remodels, finish basements, garages, landscaping, estimates, consulting, private third party inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express