C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2008

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES....

Corps 1 Home Services

Corps 1 Home Services was founded on the principle of “There’s a way to do it better”. Cutting corners is not an option and doing something the right way or learning a better way is easier than not. All of our contractors and technicians have over 100 years of combined industry experience & knowledge. We offer full roof replacements, specializing in asphalt shingles (we do not offer metal, slate or wood shake roofing). We are proud to say that we are a CertainTeed Certified installer. All roofs come with a 50 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty & a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty! From the beginning to the end of your project a Corps 1 Home Services representative will assess your need and assure that your project is completed according to your satisfaction. One of our project managers would be delighted to meet with you for a free roof inspection.

03/30/2017

Ted completes excellent work.  He is efficient and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ted does all types of property maintenance on my rental properties, including lawn care.

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,plumbing

09/20/2013

I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

11/27/2012

Overall our experience with C&H Unlimited was top notch.  They are professionals that have become very near and dear to us.  They take pride in their work, and with them, nothing is a "problem" only a "challenge" !   From tearing up our kitchen floor due to termite damage, to beautiful finish work on drywall and installing and painting trim, they do an amazing job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I cannot say enough about this provider!!  Mike, JD, and Ted are our heroes!  They can do absolutely anything and do it very well.  I trust them with every inch of my home.  They have remodeled our kitchen, turned our back porch into a 4 season room, installed ceiling fans and light fixtures,,,, heated floors,,, ceramic tile on the floor, bamboo on a vaulted ceiling, installed windows and sliding doors, skylights, plumbing, electrical, and even siding!   When they drywall and paint they are immaculate and very detail oriented.  They clean up each evening like no other worker I have ever had in my home.  You can't go wrong with these amazing men!

CATEGORY decks,drywall,handyman service,locksmith,plumbing,siding,water heater repair,skylights,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/22/2011

We had a 7 ft. plaster ceiling.  They pulled out the old ceiling and found we had a 12 ft vaulted ceiling behind it, so they extended it.  They also did skimming on our walls along with prepping and priming them.  Also, they put in 2 new skylights in the kitchen and it looks beautiful!  They did a great job cleaning up (on hands and knees wiping things down).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used them for remodeling in our kitchen - the extend our ceiling higher.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,skylights,home remodeling

03/10/2010

We had hired C&H once in the past to do handyman work based upon a strong reference on this site. After my husband passed away last fall, I was looking for a handyman company to do frequent small jobs and infrequent larger jobs and called C&H. They came out twice to do small jobs as described above. In each case, they arrived about 2 hours later than the time given, which is difficult when you ask...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed various handman services, including installing mailbox, repairing leaky faucet and toilet -- Not interested in my future work.

CATEGORY handyman service

WATER HEATERS, DOORS, LOCKS, SIDING, CEILING FANS, PLUMBING, DECKS.