Berwick Animal Clinic

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since November 2001

Berwick Animal Clinic is a full service veterinary hosptial providing preventitive medicine, internal medicine, orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, and boarding. We strive to take care of your pet like they are own....

Gahanna Animal Hospital

Husband and wife team Dr. John Worman and Dr. Paula Marrie purchased Gahanna Animal Hospital in 1981. Since their purchase there have been 2 renovations which have resulted in a large animal hospital offering many services. Gahanna Animal Hospital began with 2 exam rooms, a treatment area/pharmacy/lab, a surgical room and boarding facilities. With the 2 renovations (one in 1994 and one in 2005), the facility now has: 7 exam rooms, a full pharmacy, surgical suite, hospital ward, isolation room, intensive care unit, a full lab, a grooming facility and boarding that includes xtra-large runs, indoor/outdoor runs and pet suites complete with a T.V. and bed. Gahanna Animal Hospital currently has six associate veterinarians in addition to the owners. We offer full service wellness care/vaccinations, internal medicine diagnosis, hospitalization/intensive care, x-rays, bloodwork, allergy testing, dentals, surgery, long-term case managment, grooming, baths, day care and puppy classes. Gahanna Animal Hospital is truly a full service animal hospital. We also accept Care Credit as payment.

05/30/2018

All the staff at Berwick have been awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary Care

09/14/2017

They are perfect and I love them. You couldn't ask for better vets or more caring people. They're wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the yearly for all my cats. They also did some dental and blood work.

02/25/2017

They’re excellent all around. I used them in the past for other dogs that I’ve had and they’ve just been excellent. I got her spayed. I took her in the morning, brought her home the next day and she’s been fine ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog in for her puppy visit. I got my dog spayed.

02/01/2017

They are very caring, professional, and they know that you love your pets. They take such good care of them. They are reasonably prices as far as vets go and notify you when they are due.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog and cat there. Our last visit was just for some heartworm and flea preventative treatments.

08/03/2015

Diagnoses arthritis.  Recommended a prescription and a supplement for daily dosage (pills).  Dog's mobility and comfort have increased noticeably in 4 weeks on medication.  We really like Dr. Bando.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check out our old dog for hip pain/weakness.

CATEGORY veterinarian

vaccinations, orthopedic surgery, soft tissue surgery, boarding, dental cleaning, all veterinary needs

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available