Beecher Crossing Dental Group

Angie's List since July 2012

Our Philosophy here at Beecher Crossing Dental Group is to provide the best care possible for each and every one of our patients. We treat our patients as they are a part of our own family. We formulate comprehensive treatment protocols based on the unique needs of the individual. Our upbeat, fun atmosphere allows our patients to relax and enjoy their visit with all of our dental professionals. With each doctor you will have the benefit of a unique skill set that allows us to provide comprehensive care to our patients. From child and adult 6 month prophylaxis to surgical treatments, we offer you the ideal treatment to achieve and maintain optimum oral health. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm...

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

05/16/2016

04/27/2015

Good staff, nice environment.

04/13/2015

I am very impressed with their professionalism. They does good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife had some implants and it is an ongoing process for treatment. I go in for cleanings and occasional replacements of fillings. We have been going to them for a couple of years.

10/23/2014

I am not a fan of the dentist but this was a great experience! Dr. Vieira was awesome, friendly and honest. She sent me to a specialist for a root canal and he was just as awesome. Dr. Vieira explained everything in detail and was conscience about the cost and gave me options. I finally found a dentist that I really like and trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency tooth pain

04/30/2014

I have been pleased with them. It was just a good experienced for me and I liked him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. John Runion Beecher Crossing Dental Group for crown care.

CATEGORY dentists

Crowns, bridge, fillings, implants, oral sedation, gum treatment & nightguards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available