10/09/2007

Admittedly, this project was not the normal use of cultured marble, yet, Tim did a fantastic job. We started out wanting our shower replaced with cultured marble. When that was done, we realized that the marble and the tile didn't match how we were expecting (not a fault of Arrowhead). We then decided to do the tub surround as well to remove the tile completely from our bathroom. Tim worked with u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a tile surround with cultured marble.

CATEGORY remodeling, marble & granite

06/13/2006

They did a phenomenal job! Tim was very responsive to any questions we had about anything. The price was reasonable. The workers were incredibly respectful while they were here and kept everything very clean. I would definitely use them again for our next remodeling project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished our basement. They put in a work-out area, open rec-room area, storage closet that was lined with shelves, full bathroom with ceramic tile floor, and kitchenette.

03/31/2004

THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE. THEY DID A GREAT JOB AND I PLAN ON HIRING THEM AGAIN FOR REMODELING A BATHROOM. OUT OF ALL THE CONTRACTORS I HAVE USED THEY WERE BY FAR THE MOST RESPONSIVE. SHOWED UP ON TIME EVERY DAY AND DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMODELED AND FINISHED BASEMENT.

03/18/2003

THE WORK WAS DONE WELL AND AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE, BUT AS WITH EVERY CONTRACTOR, I WAS CONSTANTLY HAVING TO WATCH OVER THEM AS THEY DID THEIR WORK. THEY WERE VERY NICE AND KEPT THE WORK AREA VERY CLEAN. ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THEIR ATTENTION TO DETAIL. ANY ISSUE I HAD WAS RESOLVED PROMPTLY. I PLAN ON HAVING THEM DO MORE WORK FOR ME IN THE FUTURE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FINISHED MY BASEMENT.

CATEGORY remodeling

ALL TYPES OF CUSTOM REMODELING, INCLUDING BASEMENTS, KITCHENS, BATHS, HOME OFFICE, FLOORING ALL TYPES, TILE ALL TYPES, CUSTOM CABINETS & BUILT-INS, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, FENCES, DECKS, ARBORS, TRELLISES & KOI PONDS.

10% OFF
Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...