APEX CUSTOM PAINTING

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2007

10% SENIOR & MILITARY DISCOUNT. OWNER OPERATED, 3-4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very neat. Had large crack in plaster ceiling was fixed and looks perfect.

CATEGORY house painters

10/27/2015

They are a really great people, they did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extieror painting

CATEGORY drywall

09/21/2013

Work began and was completed within promised time frames. Workers were professional and conscientious when at the house. Work performed was of high quality. We will definitely use this company for any future painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed house and deck. Repaired and stained deck. Painted house trim, door, and garage door.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

01/13/2011

It was done in two different estimates and I am not sure what we paid for everything. I thought that the gentleman did a really good job. He was prompt. I liked everything about the quality of his work and how he handled himself. I think we got estimates from other people as well and Apex came in lower than everyone we got estimates from. I would consider using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apex Custom Painting came out and painted two rooms, one ceiling, and baseboards in two rooms for me.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/11/2010

I heard about him because he went around the neighborhood and left flyers in the mailboxes. He wanted to paint the flashing on my chimney because it was rusting. He said if it was bleeding down under the siding, it would cause problems. He painted the flashing, and he did a nice job. While he was up there, he also mentioned that my gutters were dirty and asked if I wanted them cleaned out. I am as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the flashing on my chimney, cleaned out the gutters, and did some touch-up painting in my house.

CATEGORY house painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, DRYWALL REPAIR & HANDYMAN REPAIRS.

WALLPAPER OR FAUX PAINTING.