Anna Lyon Interior Design LLC

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2010

Hours are by appointment Monday-Saturday. I provide Interior Design Services. The consultation fee is $100.00. A contract must be signed listing the services to be performed. Angie List members will have a consultation fee of $75.00. I have done homes from Michigan to Florida!...

Olsson Blind And Shutter LLC

Locally owned & operated.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anna is easy to work with. She gave us the courage to go with wall and trim colors that we were already thinking about but were not yet certain. She then put together a group of fabric choices for new upholstered furniture to accommodate our color scheme. The furniture was made in North Carolina. It is good quality but it did take over two and a half months for delivery. Knowing that we were on a budget and wanted to do some of the work ourselves, Anna made numerous small suggestions which we incorporated. |

CATEGORY window treatments

Thanks for the great report. It was wonderful working with you! I loved how the room turned out!

10/08/2014

This was an excellent experience. Anna provided an analysis of our kitchen and the work flow. She discussed how a family would utilize the kitchen if we decided to sell down the road. She gave us the pros and cons on a variety of kitchen layout. Anna is very detail oriented and extremely efficient with her time. We talked to her several times and she was just so easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anna provided excellent review and analysis of the layout of our kitchen. We wanted to add additional storage space in the kitchen. She gave us several options and discussed how we should approach a contractor to do the work. She followed up with phone calls. She has extensive experience in interior design and knows the right people to contact.

CATEGORY window treatments

09/29/2011

The kitchen and powder room turned out beautiful. Anna always followed through, and cares about how her clients feel about things, and works diligently to satisfy them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a lot of work updating the aesthetics of our kitchens and a powder room. She helped with the interior design.

CATEGORY interior designers

Thanks for the great report. We should post pictures of the before/after. What a difference!

01/28/2011

I was in a total dilemma as to what colors, style and types of fabric to use as window treatments in all three rooms. The suggestions of changes in furniture, wall color, selection of fabric for window treatments, etc were just wonderful. Anna knew exactly what my taste was after seeing my home once. She was able to pull me out of my comfort zone to create very beautiful rooms. Anna is a very tale...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anna gave design suggestions for a family room, living room and master bedroom.

09/08/2010

Always a wonderful experience to work with Anna. She has done beautiful design work for us several times over the past 18 years. She is very careful to make note of my design needs, taste, and budget, and tries to meet the desired timeframe for work whenever possible. As a successful and experienced designer in the Columbus market, Anna is always current in her knowledge of design trends and new m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anna redecorated my study. This involved choosing and purchasing all materials, as well as, overseeing the project. Carpet was replaced by hardwood, a wall of bookshelves was painted, wall paper was replaced, the window treatment was replaced, and recessed can lighting was installed, A new wood desk and credenza were purchased, along with a small, contemporary recliner.

CATEGORY interior designers

From one time consultation to whole home design. I will: review builder/architectural plans and make recommendations regarding interior design, space planning and livability. Propose and present a comprehensive furniture layout and color scheme involving fabrics, wall coverings, paint,and window treatments. Will specify plumbing fixtures and hardware. Specify interior and exterior decorative lighting fixtures. Propose Universal Design plans. Make a plan for downsizing or moving.

ask for details.