Anderson Family Dental

Angie's List since October 2008

Dentists...

Tikson, Dr. Susan R.

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

02/05/2015

I just think they're a great practice and they treat you personally. They do a good job, I'm very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Anderson Family Dental for a routine checkup. I like the way I'm treated there.

05/30/2014

I am happy with the service, but it's hard to get an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Anderson Family Dental for dental cleaning.

07/11/2012

She was friendly and nice. She did a good job of looking at my teeth and I’m going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She’s my dentist.

06/20/2012

I ended up using nerve gas to help with my anxiety about the process and Dr. Todd provided great bedside manner while doing a very thorough cleaning job. I will definitely be back in 6 months!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have tried to avoid getting my teeth cleaned for the last 2+ years and finally needed to complete the process. I was very excited to get a chance to meet with Dr. Todd and have her review her approach to my treatment.

02/03/2012

She is excellent and has a brand new office. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I would use her in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Todd is my dentist and I saw her was about 3 weeks ago, for cleaning.

Dentists