American Moving & Storage Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/01/2018

777 Dearborn Park Ln

Columbus, OH 43085

* Economical, Fixed Price & Hourly Rates * Trained, Professional & Courteous Staff * Senior Citizen Moves & Discounts * Call Us With Your Inventory & Receive A Guaranteed Price * Boxes & Packing Material For Sale * Licensed - Insured ASSOCIATION Puco 150936 - HG...

moving (354)storage unit (12)piano moving (8)home and garage organizing (5)animal removal (1)

09/16/2020

They were amazing. Moved everything so fast & didn’t even take a break so they could get everything done. They were very careful not to break anything or bump into walls. They even moved several things when I changed my mind on where stuff should go in the new house. If I ever have to move again I would choose them again. Also very good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

07/15/2020

They made this experience as pleasant as they could. Was courteous and fast working. Very nice crew members. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving household furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

07/02/2020

Excellent. American exceeded all expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving furniture and boxes from one residence to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/19/2020

My husband and I are both senior citizens. Moving I believe can be stressful for anyone at any age. Just thinking about the move we were making was tiring. I must admit our preparation for the move was not planned out the best. The movers, Charles, Adam and Ryan upon entering our home were not only professional, prompt and courteous but displayed a measure of customer concerning and went about the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed Movers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

10/14/2018

Incredibly fast, courteous, professional, and fun. They finished very quickly, always smiled, and were very personable. Everything went very smooth and was a true pleasure. I could not have asked for more from the initial contact with this company to the end shaking of hands with the fine gentlemen that did the heavy lifting. When I move next, this will be the very first call I make.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a one bedroom apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to make a (positive) review. We move several Angie's members every week but it looks like they are posting their reviews on other review sights. Keep those Angie's reviews coming!
D

07/15/2018

Damaged tiffany lamp and would not accept responsibility and pay for repair. Charged extra $70 while crew stopped to get food and drink, then said this was company policy. All of this after performing 4 moves totalling several thousands of dollars for my family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move into 4 BR home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

You sort of jumped the gun in making this review since I talked to Alexis this morning (before reading this review). I agreed to send her some monetary compensation toward the repair of the lampshade. However, I'm very happy that others will read this review since it offers an opportunity to give our shippers more accurate expectations. As I had explained when customer called, no moving company wi...

05/17/2018

They did a good job for a fair price. I have used them now three times. I would use them again. They were careful and respectful, reliable arrangements. We had three men for 2 hours for $420. They helped a lot with the unloading too. A couple of the pieces were quite a challenge with weight and stairs but no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved larger and smaller furniture across town and accessories

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Thank you for getting the right manpower required for these heavier items.

03/04/2018

Everything went well. The move was done quickly and without damage to my belongings. Would definitely hire again. I recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from 2 bedroom townhouse to 3 bedroom house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

12/28/2017

I was beyond impressed with the professionalism and courtesy exhibited by everyone in this company, from the person who took my call to the movers who delivered our furniture. The two-man crew, consisting of Jason and Bell, arrived promptly on time, having called to tell us they were en route. They were friendly, energetic, efficient, and professional. They handled all of our furniture with care, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired movers to help with moving furniture, appliances, and exercise equipment from a two-story home into a one-story home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

12/24/2017

This company is fantastic from scheduling to the end of the move! The 2 men that we had were awesome, they were very friendly, funny, professional, and quick but careful with our stuff. We would hire them again for sure! So happy we chose this company. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving large furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

- Local Moving Services (Office & Residental) - Student Moves - Packing & Supplies - Boxes - Labor & Materials - Hourly Rates Available

Trash disposal, moving grand pianos, hot tubs, large commercial equipment.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover