Aldrich Chiropractic

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2008

Aldrich Chiropractic Center is a comprehensive health care provider facility to serve the healthcare needs of you and your family. Established in 1987, we have specialties in sports injury care utilizing the state of art treatment called Active Release Technique. We also provide traditional Chiropractic Wellness care for most types of back and joint pain. Additional DBA - Aldrich Chiropractic Center....

Polaris Wellness Acupuncture & Chiropractic Center

Our acupuncture and chiropractic center provides natural healing to relieve pain, decrease stress and improve overall quality of life. We offer a variety of affordable, customizable care for all.

05/20/2016

as another reviewer stated, the time the visit takes is at most 5 minutes and the time you are billed for is longer with 2 treatments billed, when only one is actually done. dr was typically late by approx 5 min each visit. (after lunch hours - so no other patients were being seen) staff is professional. office environment is dated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several basic lower back adjustments over 2 weeks or so.

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having extreme back pain. His manipulations and exercises decreased the pain.

04/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited for back and neck problems.

09/28/2013

Doctor is very nice. The adjustments are easy and do not hurt. However, he did not spend that much time with me for the amount I was billed. I had a chiropractor in Cincinnati that did an entire body adjustment, took about 10-15 minutes, and only charged me $45.00 He was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back and neck pain

06/17/2012

The visits are pretty short, but the first visit included an evaluation so it was a little longer. Dr. Aldrich was thorough in his examination. He adjusted my back and then did some other and quot;therapyand quot; which I am not sure what it is (or how it helps to be honest) and then I leave. My insurance was consistently billed for two procedures, which I am still not sure what the second procedu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having some back pain and went to see Dr. Aldrich. I was a new patient, but they were able to get me in quickly. The office staff is very nice. They hand you your chart and tell you what room to go into instead of taking you to the room, which is fine, but different than a lot of other offices. If you have kids, Dr. Aldrich will see them for free on the first Tuesday (I believe) of each month. I took my kids to see him a couple of times. They seem to like him as well.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care,spinal & sports injury evaluation and treatment, decompression, massage, foot orthotics, nutritional counseling, acupuncture & physical rehabilitation.