Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2009

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. may contact me directly. 614 402 3107...

Kelly's Carpet And Flooring

We offer wholesale pricing on carpet rolls and remnants, Hardwood, Laminates, Vinyl, and Tile. We offer free in-home shopping and estimates. Kelly Belcher, the owner, has 15 years of experience in retail sales of flooring materials. His assistant Michele has 5 years experience and the installers have at least 10 years expierence in thier field and are fully bonded and insured.

04/04/2019

Brian did an excellent job of staining and installing seven prehung doors and three sets of sliding doors, along with wood trim. He was timely, professional and paid close attention to detail. I would definitely recommend him to others and I would hire home again for other jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained and installed wood doors and trim

CATEGORY doors

ThankYou for leaving Report. really helps.

03/08/2019

I have used Brian and his crew in the past and once again he did not disappoint. My floors look fabulous. The attention and labor he put in to my stairs is apparent and I love the look. His crew is very considerate in so many ways. They all make sure that they clean up after themselves at the end of the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring installed

CATEGORY flooring

ThankYou,[Member Name Removed]. really appreciate you taking the time to assure our quality and passion.

12/21/2018

The stairs were exactly what I wanted - he did a great job and spent time checking with me at periodically to make sure the stairs were just what I wanted. He cleaned up afterwards. Exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stairs from garage to house

CATEGORY contractors,flooring

ThankYou for making AngiesList work like it should.

10/15/2018

Brian and his son, Toby along with his other staff did an amazing job installing my flooring. Everything is perfectly level. They were all meticulous in the installation and cleaned up the debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed luxury vinyl tiling in my first floor

CATEGORY flooring,woodworking

ThankYou

09/03/2018

Brian came to visit the premises. He gave a quote that the entire floor had to be removed and replaced, possibly with all new material. I then hired a flooring inspector from National Institute of Certified Floor-covering Inspectors (NICFI) who provided a report stating the recommended repair is to to simply cut a 5/16" space with a routing tool around the perimeter of the room, thus avoiding the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of recently installed laminate flooring

CATEGORY flooring

Important. Did not work on job Didnot exchange money There is no tool that will cut flooring up underneath door jambs. Im sorry you hired someone that clearly didnt know what they was doing. as much as your floor bounced. the locking system loses strength. who ever inspected your floor is obviously looking out for flooring supplier's.

Hardwood floor installation. Interior carpentry. New & replacement doors. Cabinetry. Built ins. Crown molding. Baseboards. Quarter round molding. Cabinet refacing.

Refinishing hardwood floors.