Affordable 24hr Locksmith LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2009

B Rated | 9 Reviews

We are a small locally owned & operated mobile locksmith service. We service Columbus Ohio & surrounding cities. You can call us for emergency services or to schedule an appointment at your convenience. We do not charge extra for evening hours or weekends....

Lane & Kenny Body Shop

Auto Body & Collision Repairs, Refinishing and color matching.

09/25/2015

He was 15-20 minutes late but that wasn't terribly bad. When he arrived he polite and apologetic for being late. I explained to him I lost my car keys and I needed him to make me a new key so it also need programmed he started to work immediately and he finished in about 30 minutes. He started the car and then turned it over to me to try to Make sure I was satisfied with his work before we complet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He programmed a transponder key.

12/02/2014

Jeremy provided a detailed estimate on the phone prior to coming.  He called ahead of time, was prompt, polite and helpful. I'm VERY satisfied and highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeremy installed 2 deadbolts and rekeyed 7 loc More news for amanda knox »ks. He called ahead of time, was very polite and helpful.  I highly recommend this company.

D

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The guy got lost several times before he found us. One of the locks he worked on failed in a few weeks, we took it apart and found he did a poor job assembling it. It was missing a retainer and it fell apart. I'm not using them again. | |

03/11/2014

They re keyed 2 cars and the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called at 10:00 p.m . they arrived by 11 : 15 p.m We were very pleased with Igor ' s response.

D

08/29/2012

I feel that they charged me too much money. I was shocked when they gave me a price. I called three other locksmiths and they told me I was overcharged. They were displeased when I tried to lower the price. I was initially quoted $245.00 and then it was lowered to $215.00. He arrived 5 minutes after I called and stayed for about 10 minutes to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used him when I was locked out of my house.

CATEGORY locksmith

We provide services for homes, vehicles, and businesses. We assist with lockouts, ignition repairs or replacements, car keys cut & programmed on site, rekeys, fresh installations, lock upgrades or replacements, key extractions, push bars installed, door closer installed, master keys, high security locks, key-less entry, and more.

If you have any questions about services provided please give us a call anytime and we will gladly assist you.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, PayPal, Check