AF Cleaning

Do you need cleaning? Message to schedule an appointment. We have weekly, biweekly and monthly. Your family deserves a clean, organized and fragrant home. All Cleaning Supplies Included No Contract - 'You stay because you like it' House Cleaning (Premium / Move in/Move out cleaning) 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! ...

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

06/25/2020

Deep Clean went very well; They have not done the monthly cleaning yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning, deep clean, then every 4 weeks.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

02/16/2020

Excellent. They were very thorough and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. We are happy for your review, and thank you for choosing AF Cleaning.

01/18/2020

Have started using AF Cleaning a month ago. They have completed a deep cleaning and the first routine cleaning and am very happy with their service. They are prompt do a thorough job and very professional. I like the fact that Filipe (the owner) and his wife are part of the cleaning crew to ensure things are done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much!! Thank you! it was an honor to us able to work for you and your family.

04/30/2019

They did a great job would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

11/06/2018

I have used AF Cleaning on a bi-weekly basis for about 4 years. They do such a thorough job on our 2400 sq ft home! They regularly wipe off things I'd rarely think of myself like blinds, baseboards, and lampshades and bulbs. The bathrooms are spotless. I try to make sure to use the crock pot on cleaning day so I can keep everything looking perfect just a few days longer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning