ADVANCED AIRE HEATING & A/C

HCAV...

Knox Radon EMT LLC

14  REVIEWS
Knox Radon EMT LLC

Radon mitigation and testing. At Knox Radon EMT LLC we are dedicated to providing quality radon solutions and testing. I got into radon mitigation and testing in 2014 and have served the Knox and Licking counties since then. With the much appreciated business of our wonderful residents we have grown and now serve Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow counties. Which we will continue to serve with entegrity and quality.

Offers by Knox Radon EMT LLC on Angie's List

04/17/2017

Very pleased with them. Ken in particular was very helpful. I would absolutely recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Treatment

CATEGORY radon testing

06/09/2014

I thought they were very efficient. Their technicians were great and they did everything on time. I would frankly rate them an A on every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Advanced Aire to do the work.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and air conditioner. Did a very professional job: Arrived an time, friendly, completed the job in less than one day, disposed of the old equipment, and cleaned up after he was done. For a cost that was less than I was able to obtain elsewhere.

11/16/2005

THEY EXPLAINED HOW THINGS WORK AND THEY WERE JUST REALLY GOOD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REIMMEDIATED THE RADON.

09/18/2002

HE DOES NOT ADVERTISE IN NEWSPAPERS OR IN THE PHONE BOOK. HE TAKES HIS CLIENTS BY PERSONAL REFERRAL. A NEW PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER SHOULD HAVE A REFERRAL, BUT HE WILL TAKE ON NEW CUSTOMERS. USES HIS OWN ANSWERING SERVICE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH CUSTOMERS, BUSINESS OR RESIDENTIAL. LEAVE A MESSAGE, HE WILL RETURN CALLS WITHIN TWO TO FOUR HOURS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COMPANY OWNER PERSONALLY REMOVED MY OLD FURNACE, WHICH WAS INSTALLED IN 1958 (WHEN HOUSE WAS BUILT), REMOVED THE EXISTING AC UNIT, INSTALLED IN 1986, AND REPLACED BOTH WITH BRAND NEW UNITS. A NEW ARMSTRONG 100,000 BTU FURNACE AND A NEW ARMSTRONG 2 TON CENTRAL AC UNIT. HE MATCHED UP THE FURNACE OUTLETS TO THE EXISTING DUCT WORK. INSTALLED A NEW AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM, AND A HUMIDIFIER. THIS FELLOW IS SELF-EMPLOYED AND OWNS HIS COMPANY, AND DOES MOST OF HIS OWN WORK. HE HAS TWO 2-MAN CREWS THAT CAN HANDLE SMALL COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL WORK. HE PREFERS TO ANSWER HIS OWN CUSTOMERS SERVICE CALLS AND INSTALLATIONS HIMSELF. I HAD HIM INSTALL A COMPLETE NEW SYSTEM IN MY FORMER RESIDENCE TWELVE YEARS AGO, AND FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE AS I PAID EARLY THIS SUMMER TO DO BASICALLY THE SAME THING IN MY NEWER HOME. SO THIS TIME I DID NOT GO WITH A COMPETITION ESTIMATE. I KNEW HIS WORK, WORK ETHIC, AND COMPETITIVE PRICING WERE WELL WORTH DEALING WITH.

HVAC