Ace Home Servicing

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2013

Ace Home Servicing is a full service Handyman company. We are part of a group of companies taking care of all of your home needs. We pride ourselves on the ability to service every handyman project or "to do" list we're presented. Our clients no longer have to waste time and money hiring several different companies to complete multiple projects. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We look forward to servicing your next repair, renovation, upgrade or odd job....

Tiger Paw Construction

👷 We practice with the belief that construction is more than a space or the expression of design – we believe design provides memorable everyday value that is inspiring 💃 . Research 📚 and understanding of the customer's value is key to a successful project. We specialize in commercial and residential concrete, restoration, pools, and structures of every kind. Locally owned & operated in Worthington, Ohio Licensed & Insured. 🌆

06/28/2019

It remains a nightmare, and is not settled. The contract that was drawn up specifically stated the colors of paint that took a lot of thought to select (see above list). When I walked into the condo the first day of painting, I immediately noticed that what was to be the Benjamin Moore Café Royal #1130 paint, that covers all walls but the bathrooms, had a very noticeable pink tinge to it. BM Café ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the interior walls of my condo specifically defined in the contract (name and number of paint) as Benjamin Moore colors. There were three (3) colors: 1) The most important one is BM Cafe Royal #1130, and it covers the majority wall space on 3 levels; 2) 1/2 bath York Harbor Yellow #2154-40, and 3) Mountain Lane #488 is for master bath.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/02/2019

It went fine. Unlike a lot of handyman places, I was able to get in touch with them right away. Since the door was outside they were able to repair it while I was at work. They also gave me a heads up that even though they were able to repair it, the door is deteriorating and I'll probably need to replace it before too long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My front storm door wouldn't close and they repaired it.

04/13/2018

Work was performed on time and to our complete satisfaction. Quoted price was fair and did not deviate on final invoice. Crew people were friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several minor issues related to Buyers home inspection

07/07/2017

John was on time and he finished the job in the time they quoted me over the phone. He was friendly and professional (even to the dog) - would definitely hire again for any handyman work I need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door installation

01/03/2017

They addressed everything they found from electronic to loose chimney bricks and they arrived on time and had the jobs done ahead of schedule. Helped us get a great price. Realtor mentioned the quality of the work when he came by to list for us. They were at the old home in June and out at the new one in September. Our go to people for quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came through our home and corrected several issues so we could list it for sale and get a better price without leaving issues for the new house owners. Then they returned and corrected issues found at our new home that the inspection didn't mention.

CATEGORY handyman service

Complete Handyman Services, Home Improvements, Remodeling, & Maintenance, Interior & Exterior Repairs, Lighting, Chimney Repair, Gutters, Hauling, Insulation, Plumbing, Tiles, Water & Smoke Damage. Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work.