Accurate Flooring & Countertops

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 1997

We provide and install natural stone granite, laminate, and solid surface counter tops. As well as pre-finished hardwood, porcelain tile, laminate, and LVT floors. A wide variety of porcelain ceramic tile for all your shower and bath re-tiling needs! Visit our website at accurateflooringcountertops.com!...

Hesson Plumbing

8  REVIEWS
Hesson Plumbing

Hesson Plumbing, been in buisness since 1998. Family owned and operated. Several family employees serving our customers like family.

C

10/20/2015

Ultimately we got just what we wanted but, for a company with "accurate" in their name, one wouldn't expect them to cut the sink opening in the wrong place.  They did correct their mistake but it took an extra three weeks.  Every other aspect of the job was good, but the mistake did take some of the "swagger" out of the reps attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we got about 14' of laminate counter tops.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,plumbing

05/13/2014

Ray was wonderful to work with on our kitchen countertop project. We met with him at his store on High Street and then he and his son, Kenny came out to our home to do measurements. Ray and Kenny both did the old countertop removal and new countertop install and they were wonderful. They were a pleasure to work with and did a great job on our kitchen. We would defintely recommend using them and we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old laminate countertops and installed new HD laminate countertops and installed a quartz composite sink and new faucet.

CATEGORY countertops

06/03/2013

He was very fair on price. The work was done properly and on time. We did have a small issue with the shower valve that was not his fault. He ordered the part and fixed it immediately. I like that he really stood behind his work. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled our bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/03/2013

Great service. Ray was very responsive and professional. He even gave us advice on dealing with a problem we were having with our countertops even though he was just there to work on the floor. The repair looks very good; they matched the color of the grout very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Accurate Flooring & Countertops to replace a small section of the tile floor in the kitchen

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring

04/04/2011

The price they quoted me was around $40000 and I did not use them because I felt that the company I went with had more experience in the project I was doing. It wasn’t anything negative about this company. They did floors and countertops in my kitchen probably 4 or 5 years ago and did a great job on that and that is why I got an estimate from them for the other job, so I would highly recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accurate Flooring & Countertops gave me a quote for bathroom remodel in October of last year.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Home Improvements,Counter Tops,Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service,Flooring Contractors,Granite,Marble-Natural,Home Improvements,Building Materials,Home Repair & Maintenance,Stone Products

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover