Accu-Spec Construction Services

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since December 2007

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Additional e-mail - bobbyblairub2d@yahoo.com....

N/A
Home Resolutions of OH

10/27/2012

This husband and wife team were very nice and attentive, until they got the down payment - 50% of the total cost.  After that, they NEVER arrived on time.  At one time they told us they wanted to meet with us at 6PM, if I recall the time, so my wife and I decided not to eat dinner until after they left.  They showed up at 7:30PM, never calling or answering our calls, and the woman told us she was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KItchen remodeling, including:  - cabinets and countertop installation  - countertop refinishing  - tile on backsplash  - appliance installation  - miscellaneous upgrades including minor electrical work

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/10/2010

He did a very good job. He was on time and was neat and did the job in a timely manner. I was be using him for multiple projects around my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had removed old wallpaper and he repaired the drywall for us.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

03/10/2010

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in ceramic tile for a bathroom remodel he did for us. He also did a glass tile backsplash in our kitchen.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/10/2010

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all the windows in my home.

CATEGORY windows

03/10/2010

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to level the basement by pouring concrete and add support beam structure. He also put down new ceramic tiles. He also installed some drywall for us.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

Remodeling kitchen, bathroom and basements, plumbing, electrical, decks, porches & concrete pouring repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal