A Hometown Appliance Service

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2000

Cost is determined by the job....

Griffey Vent Cleaning

Griffey Vent Cleaning specializes solely in dryer vent cleaning and repair, giving me an opportunity to serve you with high quality one on one customer service, and thorough efficient cleaning service. Family owned and operated, I pride myself on experience and my small, customer-first, scope of work. I offer up front, over the phone pricing and service usually only takes an hour! Bulk rates available for condos and apartments.

Award 2019

10/09/2018

My experience was positive. A Hometown Appliance Service called ahead. They were professional and punctual. During their visit they went out of their way to be kind and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator

08/22/2018

Very good. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aplliance repair

03/31/2018

Great. Came out next day diagnosed and repaired heating element on dryer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix dryer that was not heating

C

07/21/2017

"Joe" was able to come out same-day to give me a quote. As we walked from the front door to my machine I explained the error message. When he got to the machine, he put one hand inside the front loading tub, lifted it slightly and said, "Well, I know exactly what it is and the repair is relatively cost prohibitive. It will be $530. Your (something--or-other) is shot. Happens a lot on these machine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Kenmore Elite (LG) washing machine gave the error code for "Unbalanced Load" but wasn't progressing into the "Load Sensor" part of the cycle.

CATEGORY appliance repair

So sorry you were not satisfied. Is there anything we can do to make it up to you?

06/20/2017

excellent. He listened to the noise and diagnosed the problem, quoted a time and cost (both of which were "right on") and proceeded to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part on a gas dryer was replaced

CATEGORY appliance repair

Install and repair refrigerators, ovens, ranges, washers, dryers, ice machines, garbage disposals and cook tops, dishwashers, ice makers & vent cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard