614 Exteriors

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

5644 Sinclair Rd

Columbus, OH 43229

Locally owned business with a drive to bring a friendly and great service to every customer we work for. With over two decades of experience 614 Exteriors can provide exceptional service to any issues you may have with your roofing, gutter or siding needs....

roofing (21)gutter installation (9)siding (3)

10/23/2020

Roof replacement and siding repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing professionalism and great craftsmanship are the best descriptors for this provider. Keith came and found a tennis ball stuck in my gutters causing water damage to the sidings. he also helped point out the issues with my roof to the insurance adjuster. his workers came early, did an amazing job and finished the project ahead of time. the siding guy also showed up on time and did an amazing job.Keith is a very kind and professional owner who runs an amazing shop! thanks keith!

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

08/27/2020

Keith was great!! He kept me informed along the way. We love our new roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! We loved working with you and are so happy you love your new roof!

05/23/2020

We had some minor leaks in one room of our house, and had 3 companies come out to look at it. The first two were trying to sell a entire roof replacement, but then there was Keith. Keith sent Josh out to look at our issue, and he was able to point out some areas of concern that could be fixed fairly easy. I truly appreciate a company that wants to help the homeowner, instead of just trying to sell...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor water leaks in one room of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review and for allowing us to help you with your roof project. Keith

05/04/2020

Absolutely Wonderful It was great working with Josh McGee. He was always there to answer my calls or texts. Which is important to me as a client. He was super helpful with our process especially in these difficult times as we are going through this Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. The roofing crew were great as well. I can't say enough about how easy it was to work with 614Exteriors and especially...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my whole roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you choose 614 Exteriors for your roofing project. I will pass along the kind words about Josh to him. Keith Staschke Owner

10/22/2019

Dave was very responsive, and took care of the problem quickly. Repair went well, work was done, and I do believe I will have no further issues. Thank you Dave!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a gutter issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

09/23/2019

Fantastic to work with Keith. Super nice guy and takes the time to explain what the problem is and the possible solutions. He originally came to my house to give me a quote for the repair. Its about to rain here so he hopped up on the roof and fixed it on the spot! Also, he gave me a quote for gutter leaf guards and you better believe were going to get those! Best prices and best service around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my roof repaired from popped nails and general use

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/02/2019

Great . The crew completed the job and cleaned up the yard afterward . I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review and good luck to selling the property and finding a new home. Keith

06/19/2019

A GREAT experience purchasing and installing a roof and gutters for my home. Keith S. (owner) is knowledgeable, trustworthy, very helpful, and also a **** nice guy. I understand why he has an excellent reputation with homeowners and insurers for quality work at reasonable price. And his long time, hard working team of installers was thorough, meticulous, and courteous installing my roof and gutter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

06/06/2019

Workers did a wonderful job. Keith was in touch every step of the way. Wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

02/10/2019

Keith started by educating me on the aspects I was u sure of or didn’t have previous knowledge. He was very responsive throughout the process and made sure all the T’s were crossed and I’s dotted. It’s obvious, with Keith’s passion and energy, that he enjoys what he does and helping people! There are many of contractors you can choose from, but Keith has earned the right as my go to, as well as I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large roof on home and detached garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

Photo for 614 Exteriors  - 5644 Sinclair Rd, Columbus, OH - 37705718

Roof Repairs Roof Installation Gutter Installation Gutter Repair Siding Repair Siding Installation

Gutter Cleaning