1st Choice Physical Therapy

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not all physical therapy practices are the same. 1st Choice is trusted by physicians and patients, and has been serving the Bexley area since 2003. To see if a provider is board certified go to abms.org....

11/18/2015

I highly recommend 1st Choice Physical Therapy for any physical therapy requirements.  Jonathan Hartstein is extremely attentive and has done an excellent job of tailoring my exercises to my goals and fitness level.  I recently had ACL surgery and I want to return to competitive recreational soccer and I have no doubt that Jonathan will get me there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ACL surgery and need to have physical therapy.

CATEGORY physical therapist

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It is easy with patients like yourself.

03/17/2014

Johnathon is wonderful . Very knowlegable and excellent as a physicaltherapist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
physical therapy

CATEGORY physical therapist

Thank you (removed member name). Pleasure treating you.

08/01/2013

We did many exercises and they seem to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a pain in my right hip and leg. My medical Dr. thought I should try physical therapy. She suggested 1st Choice Physical Therapy. I am very satisfied, The pain is not as bad but much better!

07/29/2013

Excellent. Jonathon is friendly, kind and really knows his stuff. My daughter worked with him twice a week for a few weeks and soon was pain free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My fifteen year old daughter injured her rotator cuff on her left shoulder. Her doctor recommended physical therapy and we chose 1st Choice Physical Therapy in Bexley based on recommendations of friends.

07/29/2013

Everyone was courteous, professional listened to my concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical therapy for plantain facilities.

CATEGORY physical therapist

1st Choice Physical Therapy offers a wide variety of therapy services to the residents of Bexley and Columbus. Specialized in treating a multitude of ailments and injuries, 1st Choice Physical Therapy is your 1st choice for all your physical therapy needs including:Acute injury, Arthritis, Automobile Accident Injury,Back and Neck Pain, Bursitis, Chronic or Acute Musculoskeletal Pain, Fibromyalgia, Foot and Ankle Pain, Gait Retraining, Knee and Hip Pain, Overuse Injuries,Pre- and Post-op rehab

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available