Customized Viny Fence & Deck Sales

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since November 2011

Customized Vinyl Sales was established in 2001. We offer ALL styles of fencing (wood, vinyl, aluminum, chain link) as well as wood and vinyl decking. We carry products that are leading the industry. We take pride in our work and craftsmanship, and integrity with customer service. Call us today for your free estimate! Additional phone number 330-457-1342...

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

11/01/2016

Quick and on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a deck over a cement porch and installed steps

CATEGORY decks,fences

10/17/2016

Great to work with. Very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Price was less than 2 other quotes received. No problems at all, and would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence

CATEGORY decks

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain link fence in my back yard. Went very well. Very Effecient and professional.

06/13/2016

they did a great job with installation. Minimum mess, and they cleaned up everything. Very helpful in the design of the fence, and my needs for various size gates. The workers even trimmed a bush that was in the way of the fence location. Both owners showed up on site to check on the work. I'm very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chain linc fence installation in my backyard to contain my dogs.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a fence after leveling the ground first.

CATEGORY fences

Installation, Repair, Construction And Maintenance Of Fence including Picket, Privacy, Pool And Custom, Vinyl, Wood Decking, Railing, Porch Rail, Ramps, Docks, Porches & Roofs With Decks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check