Wakut Construction Inc

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since September 2004

Anytime Garage Door

Free estimate for new door! 24/7 emergency service! Fast turnaround response! Valuable coupons at : www.anytimegaragedoorllc.com

04/03/2018

This was the third job we had Bob do. It required multiple crews and despite awful weather, they got it all done with no delays or surprises. Can't recommend Wakut Construction highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage addition

CATEGORY garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,garage builders

08/17/2017

It went great. No BS! Showed up when he said he would and got the work done on time, on budget with no hitches whatsoever. Will have Wakut build a new deck for us at next house. Hire with confidence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck rebuilt/fortified

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

01/04/2015

Very prompt in providing both a written estimate and completing work.  Pricing was competitive.  I thought they were very considerate to split the job to allow the foundation repair.  Communication was good throughout the process.  Handled everything professionally including the city permits and inspections. I had used Wakut several years prior to refurbish my garage (new siding and trim, and repl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished old deck to allow another contractor to perform a foundation repair.  After the foundation repair, Wakut rebuilt the deck. Also replaced spouting on porch.

CATEGORY decks,garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,siding

01/04/2013

I've used him for many things. He's very versatile. He can do anything. I've recommended him to many people. They are very nice guys, I trust them being in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put on a new roof and we had a water leak that he fixed as well.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

03/14/2008

I'd gotten several estimates prior to calling Bob, all of which were much higher than his estimate. The key difference was that Bob actually listened to what I wanted. My garage is old and in need of replacing. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on aesthetics right now. I want the garage door to open and close, period. The others just didn't seem to grasp that. Bob did. Not only was his est...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Someone backed into my garage, knocking the corner about 6 inches off the foundation, bending the garage door track, and generally rendering the garage door unusable. Bob fixed the framing and garage door ahead of schedule and at the price he estimated.

CATEGORY contractors,garage doors

Remodeling & Repair. New Construction. Garages. Deck. Additions.