University Suburban Health Center

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

145 board-certified physicians & 400 professional support staff. See website for Insurance. Free Parking available....

07/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started seeing Dr. Wolovitz when he worked with a group of doctors. Since then, he has moved on his own and I have continued to see him. It's been over 4 years now and he is my internist.

CATEGORY hospitals

02/07/2013

They are good about making sure that I can get in to see somebody. They have been terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to University Suburban Health Center for physical therapy.

CATEGORY physical therapist

06/03/2012

Melissa was very thorough and conscientious about my doing everything correctly. That was very important and helped me to improve and get over the Plantar. Everyone should have a Physical Therapist like Melissa. She sent me out with instructions to keep exercising when I no longer had appointments. Thank you Melissa.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Plantar Fashiitis and received physical therapy from Melissa Supler. My therapy lasted for about 6 weeks, and I learned how to stretch my feet and legs under Melissa's direction. She also applied deep heat at the start and showed me how to apply ice at the end of each session.

CATEGORY physical therapist, hand doctor

07/21/2009

I go in the morning and there is never a long wait time. They are good and I did not have any problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for my blood bank needs.

CATEGORY blood banks

06/12/2009

I've seen Dr. Lacey for many years and he has performed a number of sugeries on my hands and fingers. I've always been pleased with the care that I have received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check swelling on hand.

CATEGORY hand doctor