The Leader Cleaning Inc

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Handy House Cleaning

D

03/04/2013

They weren't great. They didn't do a good job. The people were really nice and worked with the schedule and stuff but the house was never left very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We previously used the housecleaning services of The Leader Cleaning.

C

12/20/2012

It was a poor experience over all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A friend referred them to me, I was please with the service at first, the girl was great, and they informed me they had a crew but i only saw one girl at my home.  I had the servie for a little over a year.  When my friend who had the service did not pay them, they started calling me and harassing me!  I told them to contact her and to leave me alone.  They continue to harass me-they wanted me to tell them where she worked so they can go to her job and 'make her pay' and sue her.  Then suddenly my cleaning girl stopped coming, no call from the company or the girl.  When i was able to reach the owner, I was informed the girl was sick and they had no one to send.  I reminded them that they told me they had a crew.  They had no answer for me.  They broke my contract and I never heard from them again.  Than was truly strange.

04/14/2012

When the owner came to my condo, she quoted a steep housecleaning rate of $225.00.  My condo is average size 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath,( 2,120 square feet). We have no children, 2 cats, and keep a non-smoking home.  I keep a clean house, but am working a high demanding new job as a registered nurse and decided to hire someone. We talked about this first expensive cleaning and what was expected.  I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleaned my house but it was more buff and puff and surface cleaning.  It was vacuumed, dusted, bathrooms done, but not what I was promised.

03/01/2012

She are punctual, reliable, and fast.  I have been using her for couple of years and she pretty much does everything I ask her to do.  She is reasonable, the price is good.  The quality of work is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used The Leader Cleaning Inc for cleaning.  She comes every week.

N/A