St. Vincent Charity Medical Center

Angie's List since February 2012

01/17/2016

Dr. Lampung got me in on short notice and quickly identified the issue. She called a cornea specialist, a friend of hers, and got me in to see him within 24 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scratched cornea

01/18/2015

the staff and doctor are top notch and very professional. I always leave there feeing good as does my husband, who also uses her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly appointment. She has also done cataract surgery on both eyes in the past year and a half. She knows her stuff!

10/09/2014

He's been my personal physician for about fifteen years. I've known him prior to that time because he was a doctor at teh hosptal that I used to work at.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my personal primary physician.

CATEGORY internist

10/09/2014

She gets to know you and she treats you just like family.  She knows what she's doing.  She is a very good doctor.  They make appointments for you earlier if you like, like seven o'clock in the morning. If you have surgeries they call and follow up.  She is awesome.  I like that I know her and know that she knows what she is doing.  She treats you like she really cares about you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my optometrist.

CATEGORY optometrist

09/17/2013

very well.  exam was explained to me as well as the results. Dr.Lamping is thorough and has been monitoring pressure for several years.  She effectively treated my father-in-law, who traveled 150 miles to see her,  for the same condition for several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
follow-up eye exam to test field of vision, etc.

Hospitals emergency medicine.