SOUTH HILLS HARDWARE

Angie's List since October 2002

Pepera Plumbing

168  REVIEWS
Pepera Plumbing

Pepera Plumbing provides plumbing services to many East Side Cleveland neighborhoods such as Solon, Twinsburg, Bainbrigdge, Aurora, Shaker Heights, and Cleveland Heights along with many other areas. We’re not your typical plumbing company. We customize solutions. We want to help you solve the tough plumbing problems that come up. And of course we’ll fix the easy ones, too. We take care of your home. Pepera Plumbing always has drop cloths, shoe covers, and cleaning supplies on hand so that he doesn’t make a mess on the way in or leave a mess when he’s on his way out. We explain what happened, why and what it’s going to take to fix it. We do this so that you understand what you’re paying for.

11/29/2017

Good. Lawnmower wouldn't run without hesitation. Carburetor was replaced but adjustments were needed. Did over all service to the mower as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower repair

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

02/08/2017

One evening I discovered my hot water tank was leaking. Next morning I went to South Hills Hardware. I explained I needed a new hot water tank installed. They told me their installer, Mr. Tony Horvath, would be available the next morning, if that would be convenient for me. Mr. Horvath showed up promptly a few minutes before the scheduled time. He disconnected my old hot water tank, and with a hel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an old leaking hot water tank

08/30/2015

Plumber had to make some minor modifications in order to install the new faucet. Tony was experienced and there were no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new faucet to the kitchen sink.

01/20/2015

Wiring had to be redone from front to back as well as redo in basement. Excellent job!  Very knowledgeable about electric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install dishwasher

03/04/2014

Required new wiring which was unexpected due to dishwasher model. Tony was awesome. He assessed the problem and solution. He was professional and kind. The job took much longer than expected and he saw it through to the end.  He had other jobs after mine and I delayed his day but he still was patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Dishwasher