Sears Garage Doors

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2008

It's your home. We just work there. And that's also why we're in your neighborhood. Around the corner, down the street. We're your local crew, ready to help you improve your home. Install something new. Repair what you've got. Clean up a little. We're around, ready to help you out with whatever you need. So we thought we'd take this opportunity to introduce ourselves....

Toth Painting Solutions

We are driven by our Customer’s Satisfaction! To us, it isn’t just a phrase, but a way of doing business for the right reasons! We take the time needed to do the job right! We want to be sure that your experience with Toth Painting Solutions is one that you will be proud of and remember for years to come. We simply enjoy what we do and have built strong relationships with our customers. We wear shoe covers and cover all furniture to keep your home clean during the process. Our employees are background checked and we don’t use students or subcontractors.

01/27/2019

This is an update to my review of 2/17/17. Greg recently learned that I was not pleased at the way my situation was handled. It's 2 years after the fact, yet he just refunded me $150 to make this right. I have to give him credit for going that far to please me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Opener Installed & Spring Replaced

11/06/2017

Very well, he was very polite worker, on time and completed service quickly. Suggested new springs at some point but was not trying to push to have it done immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had rollers replaced on garage. And over all maintence.

08/28/2017

Excellent - Rick came out within a couple of hours of calling on a Saturday afternoon He helped get our garage door closed and was very friendly and helpful So happy to have called these folks and they helped us out when we needed it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage needed to be closed as it was very damaged due to an accident and was hanging and tilted at an angle

08/07/2017

And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that. By Sears that nation it was OK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did my keypad for a small garage door and tuning up little spray on the rollers that was it for $99 And. And I did extra work by changing my spring above my small garage door for 175 on top of that

D

04/29/2017

I called vendor 3 times and never returned my call, finally angie list said they would reach out to them and they still never called back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maintance in garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, garage door repair, new garage door sales & installation, garage door spring repair, and garage door opener programming and repair.

We do not service/repair any lawn tools, mowers or home appliances. Please contact Sears directly for those needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available