RAINBOW VETERINARY CLINIC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2002

12 Employees, 2 office cats, no billing, house call area: Clev Hts, South Euclid, Univ Hts, Beachwood, Shaker. 2 full time veterinarians. Website: www.rainbowvet.com Like us on Facebook!...

10/04/2016

very well, cats were calm and comfortable with surroundings

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual check up for my cats

06/24/2015

They are very wonderful and very compassionate. They are just good and I like them. There are two women veterinarians there. Everyone there was very pleasant. They sent me a card and they all signed it and wrote comments. It was just very touching. She charged me 20 dollars extra to come to my house. The price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to put my one cat to sleep a year ago. I took the other cat for shots since then. I also had them come out to the house because I have a difficult 16 year old cat. She came out with two of her technicians, examined, her, weighed her, gave her shots and trimmed her nails.

02/10/2015

I had an elderly cat that became sick almost overnight. the vet provided emergency service for the cat . I have used this clinic numerous times for 7 animals . I will continue to use this clinic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided vet care for a pet

11/05/2014

They're very good with the dogs and their prices seem reasonable. The vet that we see --Linda Mitchell -- is extremely fond of my dog. They keep up on what the dog needs and makes sure she gets the treatments that she needs. The staff is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is our regular vet for our Golden Retriever. We've been using them for 4-5 years and took our previous pet here too.

05/14/2014

We love Rainbow vet! They are great with our cat and our puppy. We have been going for about a year for our cat, and since we got a puppy in January we have been there almost every two weeks for shots and all the new puppy things. They are so good with both animals and they always take the time to answer any questions I have. They are a little more expensive than I would like with something things...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Rainbow for both our cat and our puppy

CATEGORY veterinarian

MAKES HOUSE CALLS. FULL SERVICE VETERINARY CLINIC-MEDICAL & SURGICAL. COMPREHENSIVE EXAMS, X-RAY AND DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES, SURGICAL SERVICES, DENTAL SERVICES, INDIVIDUALIZED VACCINATION PROGRAM, CHRONIC EAR INFECTION TREATMENT, DIABETES CARE, HEARTWORM PREVENTION AND GERIATRIC CARE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover