PAVE OHIO

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2004

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY AND ARE CALCULATED FROM CUYAHOGA COUNTY....

De Cesare Landscaping & Design LLC

My name is Robert De Cesare, and I started my own landscape company in 2013. I hold a college degree in landscape design and installation and actually began my hands-on experience in the masonry field at age 12, when I began working with my dad in his business. I learned a lot about paver work from my dad, which has given me a solid landscaping background, beyond what I learned in college about design and installation. I know how to listen to the "wants" of my clients and how to "make it work" for them. As a small company, I am able to provide personal service and full responsibility for all work performed. I provide a full list of services (see below) and welcome working on landscaping projects, large or small

C

04/16/2010

It did take a while and their work was very good. Originally we were really pleased with them, but then they got really weird and did not follow up. I won?t use them again because they grumble.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pave Ohio last summer and they replaced some pavers and left us a few extra for future use.

04/21/2008

About a year after their work, we found crumbling in one of the pavers. Jim Alfieri came out and replaced this stone and said it was normal to crumble a little bit. This year the steps and porch are crumbling terribly. I am concerned that someone will fall and get hurt and then possibly sue us or also the city will fine us. I've called the company, but no one's called us back. I did speak with som...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They totally replaced our front porch and steps leading to the porch. They did a good job rebuilding it from what was there before.

07/07/2005

JIMMY, THE OWNER, IS INCREDIBLE :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW PAVERS INSTALLED - OLD ONES REMOVED. OLD RAILROAD TIES REMOVED.

08/05/2004

JIM WAS A REAL WONDER. HE RETURNED PHONE CALLS PROMPTLY AND WAS VERY RESPONSIVE TO A COUPLE OF SMALL PROBLEMS WE FOUND AFTER THE WORK WAS COMPLETE. HE IS A REAL NICE GUY TO WORK WITH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT IN A PAVER DRIVEWAY, REBUILT OUR FRONT STEPS AND BARBECUE PIT.

03/11/2004

VERY, VERY GOOD GROUP - 30% CHEAPER THAN COMPARISON BID.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COMPANY BUILT WALL, INSTALLED A PAVER PATIO & SIDEWALK AROUND HOUSE.

CATEGORY hardscaping

HARDSCAPE CONTRACTORS, PAVER PATIOS, DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS AND RETAINING WALLS.

CONCRETE OR ASPHALT. OTHER LANDSCAPING RELATED WORK.