Palmieri Masonry

A 76 Reviews

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since August 1997

497 Lynden Dr

Cleveland, OH 44143

Family owned business almost 50 years, myself with over 30 years of experience. We have worked on many historical buildings and structures in the Cleveland area, including repair and restoration. Concrete only when doing a masonry job. Call today for your masonry needs and free quote!...

masonry (73)concrete repair (6)stone & gravel (2)

11/11/2020

Excellent job, Pat and John were prompt and very responsive. Would recommend to anyone needing this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney tuck point & repair a stone step

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] !

11/11/2020

Outstanding! If you need any masonry work done, give Pat a call. I searched for months to find a company that had good reviews and would show up to give me a quote. I contacted Pat on 10/19/20 and he came right out for a free estimate. He was honest and upfront on the work needed to be done. He sent me a written estimate and came back to speak with my husband. He answered all of our questions. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry Brick Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

09/23/2019

Outstanding! Service of the highest quality. Very fair pricing. Pat Palmieri even advised us on other areas we asked about. He suggested where we should not spend or waste moneh. We highly recomment his services and we plan to use him again in the Spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete patching and repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/04/2019

Pat was easy to work with, flexible, timely, and affordable. He did good work, appreciated our house, and also went around to look over the work with me at the end, touching up any spots they missed. He's also a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing repair of the entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

07/09/2019

Mr. Palmieri was very responsive from the first inquiry. He came to view and estimate and brought a carpenter to do the finishing work. He is excellent at his work and we would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove outside egress door from lower level and add block foundation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

06/13/2019

Had a small brick planter that was cracking due to age. Pat came out and in his opinion the best option was just to remove it. I appreciated his honesty. He set up a date to have it removed and the job went very well. Afterwards he checked to see if every was ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brick planter cracking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

06/13/2019

I was pleased with the work. Mr. Palmieri and his partner were very punctual and they seemed like they really enjoyed doing their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tuckpointing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

11/10/2018

Everything went great!!! They came out quickly and were very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the crowns on our chimney fixed and some tuckpointing done on the front of our house.

CATEGORY masonry

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !

11/08/2018

Took awhile for Mr. Palmieri to get back to me, but the wait was worth it. Very very nice and intelligent man. Did a great job for half the price of others. Pat was knowledgeable and skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a limited amount of tuckpointing and brickwork on a wall abutting a patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

11/01/2018

Thank you for your professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in need of some chimney work so I called Pat after reading his reviews on Angie's List. Unfortunately, he does not work on stucco chimneys, but he kindly and promptly provided me with the names of other masons who do. I really appreciated the fact that he didn't mislead me and was willing to share the names of other professionals in his line of work.

CATEGORY masonry

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !

Masonry Work, Brick, Stone & Block, Tuckpointing, Steps, Chimneys, Patios, Footers & Foundations, Violation Corrections.

Driveways, Glass Block, Concrete.