Painting Proline

Founded 2018 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

6260 Pearl Rd

Cleveland, OH 44130

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

interior painting (4)

12/18/2020

It went really well I really liked Paul they did a really good clean work and has a good time management on what he did and I appreciate it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

12/08/2020

Painting Proline was very professional. They came in when they were scheduled with no delays. I was kind of hesitant of getting work done during this pandemic but they took all the necessary precautions and set my mind at ease. What I liked the best was that we dealt with the owner and he was on the job himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting of walls and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thank you again [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure doing business with you. Have a great day and stay safe.

12/07/2020

Amazing, super professional, and work completed with precision and within deadline.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for giving me opportunity to give you the best possible paint job I can give you. I greatly appreciate the compliment. It was a pleasure working for you.

06/24/2020

He gave me a good price. It was good. They were very professional. They came in and did the job well. They did finishing touches and everything was good. Everything was left clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Wallpaper removal Interior painting Exterior painting Powerwashing Window cleaning and scraping Glazing windows Interior line clean up. Spackling Mudding Drywall