One Man and A Paintbrush

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2010

As a painting contractor, we do exterior and interior work (residential and commercial), for homeowners and business owners alike ....

P.S. Hammonds Painting LLC

Please email only: pstuart37@yahoo.com - We service interior and exterior home owners and commercial clients. We are owner operated and do not subcontract the work to other vendors. Our painting company focuses on detail and cleanliness. We will provide estimates and information about painting upon request. Thank you for considering our painting company for your home or commercial needs.

09/12/2017

It went very well. He was very responsive. He said he would get to us within two week and he was here within two days. He was very punctual as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He power washed the porch area. He installed a gutter on our garage and painted the exterior. He also painted our front porch, a door, window frame, two mail boxes and the lattice and trim around the porch.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

07/01/2017

It went very well and he was very attentive to my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of my home.

09/24/2016

George was great to work with. He was on time for each of our appointments, and thorough in his estimate. George did a great job of communicating with me throughout the process. The work was completed in a timely manner and the quality was excellent. The cost of the job was completely fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting including soffitts/roof underhangs, window and door trim, shutters, and window panes.

D

09/20/2016

Didn't have anything done they wanted way more than the job was worth

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small amount of exterior painting and I already had the paint

01/06/2016

It went excellent; everything was fine. I have used them twice and plan to use them again in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for interior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Our services include: * power-wash to remove all dirt and dust from surfaces * scraping all loose, blistering and peeling paint from surfaces * caulk all cracks, gaps and holes using acrylic caulk * re-secure all loose siding * prime all bare surfaces before painting.

Power-wash not available in all areas because of city ordinances.