Mystic Image Video Production LLC

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2005

Modern Web Studios

103  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mystic Image went above and beyond anything we envisioned for our wedding photography and video. They are extremely professional, down to earth and have great, easy to get along with personalities. We felt very at ease and comfortable with the husband wife team from the first time we met, that comfort helped to make our wedding day spectacular. Lana worked with us to plan the whole day out in advance; when, where, with whom pictures would be taken and it helped the day go quite smoothly. There wasn't a detail she didn't think of, having her knowledge available to me while planning such an important day was a blessing. We recommend Mystic Image to everyone. They are masters of their art craft. | http://www.mystic-image.com/index.php/information-347/about-miv.html

CATEGORY video transfer,sewer cleaning

12/27/2012

I cannot for the life of me remember what we paid, But they were well within the normal range. Their video was beautifully artistic. It still moves me to tears as I watch it 2 years  later. There isn't a  single negative thing to say about their service or product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired as videographers for our daughter's wedding and did exactly what they said they would.

05/16/2011

My daughter decided to get a videographer  for her wedding at the last minute.  She was referred to this company by some friends.    Paul did the filming. He was professional, efficient and unobtrusive.  The final video moves me to tears every time I  watch it.  It is beautiful, artistic, creative and of highest quality. The church had banished the photographers to the balcony, and still Paul did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mystic Images was hired to make a basic video of my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception.

07/25/2005

IT WAS EXCELLENT. THE WAY SHE FILMED IT WAS VERY ARTISTIC. IT WAS PHENOMENAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SHE PRODUCED AND EDITED THE VIDEO FOR MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING.

CATEGORY video production

Specializing in wedding and event video production, corporate video & video equipment sales & rentals available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover