LZL INTERIORS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2006

My passion for interior design shines through each and every project. Whether the project scope is large or small I create comfortable, inviting spaces. From new construction to the rearrangement of existing furnishings LZL interiors will ensure that your home reflects your own personality and style while staying within your budget parameters. I will help you to define your style so that you will love your home and furnishings for years to come. I am not only creative, but responsive, efficient, decisive and professional. I am also a RE-LOcation designer. I help clients that are moving from their current home to either a new home or apartment. We can re-purpose your current furnishings, add new, and personalize your new home so that it feels like your own from the very start. Please call me and we can discuss your project details. Laurie...

P.S. Hammonds Painting LLC

Please email only: pstuart37@yahoo.com - We service interior and exterior home owners and commercial clients. We are owner operated and do not subcontract the work to other vendors. Our painting company focuses on detail and cleanliness. We will provide estimates and information about painting upon request. Thank you for considering our painting company for your home or commercial needs.

06/06/2020

Excellent. Beautiful new design. New couch chairs tables and lighting. Perfect and within our Priceline. Laurie is so talented and a pleasure to work with too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living Room Design

CATEGORY interior designers,lighting,custom furniture

05/05/2020

Laurie was Fantastic!!! She took the time to listen to the ideas and suggestions that my wife and I had. Laurie did an excellent job helping us with our redesign, we would definitely recommend her to all of our friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design consulting services

CATEGORY interior designers

It was so fun helping you out in a VIRTUAL design consultation. I am finding that in light of the current circumstances of social distancing that a virtual consultation can accomplish so much. I am so glad that you found it to be helpful. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Laurie

04/17/2020

We did an interior design consult with Laurie in regards to decorating various areas of our home. The consult was awesome! We would highly recommend Laurie. She is highly professional, very polite, patient, understanding and gives great decorating ideas. We've already started to implement her ideas and the results look amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Design Suggestions

CATEGORY interior designers

Hi [Member Name Removed] So glad that our ideas worked out well. It was fun to do a VIRTUAL design consult. A wonderful opportunity to practice my craft while sheltering in place. Thanks for the opportunity. Laurie

01/14/2020

Laurie's ideas and service exceeded our expectations! She worked with us as a true partner, getting to know what was important to us so that she could translate it into the design of the condo. She gave us a very accurate ballpark cost estimate for what we wanted to do in terms of her time and furnishings and brought the project in on budget. She helped us as we looked for a contractor, pointing o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Laurie to help us with a complete remodel of a newly purchased condo, including built-ins, remodel of kitchen and baths, paint colors, flooring, carpeting, window treatments, new furnishings, lighting, arrangement of artwork and accessories.

CATEGORY interior designers,lighting,remodeling,custom furniture,window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed] an [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to work with the 2 of you and I am so happy that you are comfortable in your new home. Laurie

09/24/2018

It went very well. Laurie did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picture hanging

CATEGORY interior designers

RELOCATION Design, Kitchen & Bath Renovations, Color Selections, Wall coverings and Paint selection, Window treatment design and specifications, Flooring, Furniture selections & arrangement, Accessory Selection & Placement, Art Placement & Installation, Lighting & Furniture specifying, Fabric & Upholstery Selections, Specification of Finishes & Materials, Floor Plans.

Ask for details.