Luxury Lawn Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2001

08:00 - 15:00

359 Royal Oak Blvd

Cleveland, OH, 44143

Luxury Lawn Inc. has been servicing the east side suburbs since 1995. 5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By Job. No Travel Charge. 24 Hour Service For Snow Plowing Only. No Extra Charge For After-Hours Service. Monthly Budget Plans, Referral Discounts. Award winning....

Lawn and Yard Work (66)Snow Removal (28)Landscaping (15)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (10)Mulch and Topsoil (5)Tree Service (1)

04/10/2007

They called me back that evening which was nice. He was very helpful but he is backed up and unable to accommodate me at this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left a message about spring & fall clean up and snow removal.

10/25/2006

Gas leak had killed a hedge of 18 shrubs, which were all but impossible to remove without expensive, heavy equipment. Because Luxury Lawn has steady customers during the week, Mr. Naso and his team took time to come on a weekend to work absolute magic! Removed and replaced the shrubs without giving it a second thought. They were diligent, conscientious and great sports when the going got tough. Ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove/replace 50 foot 7 1/2' high evergreen hedge.

09/05/2006

I have asked them to remove the clippings because I don't want things blowing in the flower beds. They come promptly, they also do my fertilizing and my grass is looking better than it has in years. They are moderate in cost. I plan on using them for snow plowing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the grass every week.

05/03/2006

If I call them for concerns, he responds right away. The owner comes out and does the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using them for years.

04/28/2006

They did a huge clean up for me after a snow fall, and they only charged me $220. This price included the spring clean up as well. For what they did the price was worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do spring and fall clean up. They do everything. They do my snow plowing as well.

04/19/2006

He was very polite and willing to share his recommendations for the job we were going to do ourselves. He forgot to mention the delivery cost when we originally talked so that was a surprise but it was still reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some topsoil delivered, and Larry was able to get it to us on a day that worked well for us.

CATEGORY mulch

C

03/20/2006

They did alright, but they weren't consistent. The job was not as good some times as others. The price above is per month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did regular lawn maintenance.

12/27/2005

We are very happy with the service provided by Luxury Lawn Inc. The driveway was plowed early in the morning and if it snowed during the day, the driveway was cleared before 5:00 p.m.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow plowing a driveway after 2 inches of snow have fallen.

CATEGORY snow removal

11/29/2005

EXCELLENT. CAME WHEN I COULD FIND NO ONE ELSE. DID A GREAT JOB ON GATHERING THE LEAVES TO THE FRONT CURB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LEAF REMOVAL FROM FRONT AND BACK YARDS.

COST $161.25

C

10/25/2005

THEY WERE THE HIGHEST ESTIMATE OF ALL THE OTHERS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE.

CATEGORY landscaper

THIS ESTIMATE WAS GIVEN FOR SNOWPLOWING FOR THE 2005-2006 SEASON. THE ESTIMATE WAS $180. THAT COVERS THE ENTIRE SEASON.