Luxury Lawn Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2001

08:00 - 15:00

359 Royal Oak Blvd

Cleveland, OH, 44143

Luxury Lawn Inc. has been servicing the east side suburbs since 1995. 5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By Job. No Travel Charge. 24 Hour Service For Snow Plowing Only. No Extra Charge For After-Hours Service. Monthly Budget Plans, Referral Discounts. Award winning....

Lawn and Yard Work (66)Snow Removal (28)Landscaping (15)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (10)Mulch and Topsoil (5)Tree Service (1)

12/07/2010

Disappointment that he couldn't plow the drive, but very happy that Larry returned my call so promptly, and especially that his recommendation worked out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left without a plow service late because my driveway turned to be narrower than expected for my first service. Asked if Luxury Lawn could plow my drive. Unfortunately my drive is too narrow for them, too, but Larry put me in contact with someone who could. Outstanding!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2010

05/08/2010

Went very well. Response/Service was very good to excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shrubs surrounding home. Reworked some areas of lawn, landscape.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2010

C

04/29/2010

I have a different company do my lawn work now. The quality of his work was okay but a couple of his workers were a little too cavalier with what they were trimming and I lost part of my garden to it. The price was good. He just kept to a schedule and he was here when he said he would be; I didn?t really talk to him about the next time he would come. He was professional but his workers were pretty...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luxury Lawn did everything in our lawn. He put seed on the bare spots, aerated the lawn, and mowed regularly.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2009

01/30/2010

Larry is extremely professional - we negotiated the terms of the contract up front and the work was done on-time and with complete professionalism. In the past, I've had lawn care providers who do work outside of the contract and then surprise you with a bill larger than expected. There were no such surprises with Luxury Lawn - just good, dependable work! Thank You Luxury Lawn!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Lawn Service for 2009 Season.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2009

01/29/2010

So far they are working out. They come when they say they will. They have come twice day when its required. They have been working out well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide snow removal service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2010

09/02/2009

They did a great job. The grass was cut weekly and on time. They also cleaned up after themselves, leaving nothing behind. Up to now, we' ve had bad experiences with people taking our money and not performing service or doing it poorly. They were great and showed that they not only do a great job, but more importantly could be trusted and relied upon (which unfortunately is something hard to come ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to move out of town but were not able to sell our house. While our house was empty, they took care of mowing the lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2009

03/31/2009

They came out for tree servicing and front yard clean up. They have listened to our instructions. I have had other companies and you never know who you are talking to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Luxury Lawn for tree service and yard cleaning.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

07/21/2008

They have always been very prompt about responding to my emails, and it was very helpful that the guy would still service us although we are not living in the house that he is servicing at this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out and mulch and cut our lawn and weed each month.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

04/30/2008

They did a good job. We were very pleased with when they came and how they did the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided snow removal winter of 07/08.

04/19/2007

Poorly. They refused the work. Evidently we were not worth it. They did recommend some guy that worked for them, that we called, but he never called us back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are moving and need someone to keep the grass cut while we put the house up for sale. Luxury Lawn did not want to do the work since it was not a full seasonal contract. They said it was not worth their time if they could get some other client to contract them for the full season. I was rather disappointed. They did not even ask if we wanted the full season contract. That could have been a nice selling feature to have had the season prepaid. They did not even offer to do a yard cleanup. The yard is approx. 1/4 acre.

CATEGORY lawn service

BEING A SMALL BUSINESS IT IS HARD TO TAKE ON EVERY JOB THAT COMES ARE WAY. SOME JOBS MIGHT BE A LITTLE OUT OF OUR SERVICE AREA AND WITH NO OTHER ACCOUNTS NEAR BY ITS HARD TO DO JUST ONE IN AN AREA. SOMETIMES YOUR DRIVE TIME TO CUT A LAWN IS ACTUALLY LONGER THEN THE WORK INVOLVED.THATS WHAT MAKES THINGS NOT WORTH IT. I WOULD NEVER SAY A CUSTOMER IS NOT WORTH IT AS STATED ABOVE. WITH THE COST OF FUE...