Luxury Lawn Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2001

08:00 - 15:00

359 Royal Oak Blvd

Cleveland, OH, 44143

Luxury Lawn Inc. has been servicing the east side suburbs since 1995. 5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By Job. No Travel Charge. 24 Hour Service For Snow Plowing Only. No Extra Charge For After-Hours Service. Monthly Budget Plans, Referral Discounts. Award winning....

Lawn and Yard Work (66)Snow Removal (28)Landscaping (15)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (10)Mulch and Topsoil (5)Tree Service (1)

05/13/2013

I called two landscapers from Angie's List but Luxury Lawn was the one that returned my call that day within a couple of hours.  I have never head back from the other guys.  I explained to Larry what I needed to get done.  He said he would stop by as soon as the snow was gone and put an estimate in my mailbox.  It took about a month for the snow to disappear and once it did he came out and gave me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an estimate for lawn cutting for this year and also an estimate for edging all the beds and mulching.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2013

12/13/2012

I have used other Landscapers in the past and have even taken care of my own yard - but it is too much to handle during the fall, because my yard is large and there are a lot of trees. This fall I was not satisfied with my previous Landscapers service, so I contacted Larry at Luxury Lawn.  Larry's team came out and cleaned up my yard and all of my multitude of leaves.  Everything was neat and clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Fall clean up - Leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2012

10/03/2012

The owner (Larry) contacted me within 24-48 hours and prepared a written quote for my yard and my neighbor's yard very promptly.  He explained his services and his method of billing during our initial conversation.  His method of billing is monthly, straight forward and consistent.  It is preferable to others that I have had in the past.  I found Larry professional and friendly.  His crew has been...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting of lawn, edging, and removing grass clippings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2012

01/14/2012

Larry is great to work with.  Responds to emails and phone calls promptly.  Called with a little problem and it was corrected immediately. When it snows driveway is cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow plowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2012

09/08/2011

See above; this is a continuing service provider for us, so the prices don't fit in in simple blank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service about $150/month.  Snow removal about $200/annual contract.  Fall and spring cleanup (we live in the woods) $35/man hour.  We'd love to spend less, but they do an excellent job and are always here on time during lawn service months and are good about snow removal, and a check of competitors hasn't shown us any reason at all to change.  Owner is personally responsive to phone calls.  Works for us.

CATEGORY lawn service, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2011

08/09/2011

Overall they have done a good job. It took a while for the owner to get back to me after the initial request for a quote and he did go to the wrong address, but then went out of his way to come to my home and get me a quote as quickly as possible. His crew got the work done on time and the yard looks good. There is a surcharge for fuel when the cost goes above a certain value, but this is understa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew from Luxury Lawn came out early on Friday, July 1, 2011 to cut and edge the lawn.  This work was done outside of their normal schedule for my neighborhood, but they did it at my request so the lawn would look good for the July 4th holiday. They have been cutting and edging the lawn every Tuesday since July 1st. On one of the visits during July I also had them fertilize the lawn and treat it for grubs.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2011

06/16/2011

I have a contract with them for the summer for regular lawn maintenance: mowing, mulch, spring clean-up & fall clean-up as well. Overall, the experience has been very good. The technicians are very professional, and so far, they do what they say. They're also very timely about doing it. I think their prices are reasonable. My lawn care has been very good. They also have removed my snow in the wint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're providing me with lawn and yard services for the summer.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2011

05/28/2011

I called this service and also tried to reach them through Angie's List. The mailbox was full and the link came back as unable to reach (MAILERDAEMON). All in all a bad experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services performed. Never responded to attempts to reach them.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2011

Not sure what happened but I responded by email twice and both of my response went back to Angies List. I even got a response from them and still have it in my inbox. Sorry for the confusion, I thought my emails were going to you. I never recieved a call from you, only an email through Angies List the box was never full. Larry Luxury Lawn Inc.

02/25/2011

Note finished yet. However, I am sure the quality of service will not change nor will my rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Since this contract is for snow removal and it is still snowing, I cannot give a completion date. However, thus far the above rating is for services provided. The above price is through March. Given what I have paid in the past for a contractor who did not show on the days I needed him the most, the price was very fair in my opinion

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2011

02/09/2011

Even though I called at the last minute, they came out and ploughed the drive. They price was fair and the job was very professional. I am looking forward to having them back out in the spring to give me estimates for year round service. I only wish we would have done it sooner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had not had our drive ploughed this year at all. We have 2 vehicles, one an suv that had no problem with the snow. My car is a corolla that hadn't been moved much. I tried moving it out earlier and got stuck. There was a lot of snow in the drive and it goes behind the house. They ploughed the entire drive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2011