Luxury Lawn Inc

A95 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2001

359 Royal Oak Blvd

Cleveland, OH 44143

Luxury Lawn Inc. has been servicing the east side suburbs since 1995. 5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By Job. No Travel Charge. 24 Hour Service For Snow Plowing Only. No Extra Charge For After-Hours Service. Monthly Budget Plans, Referral Discounts. Award winning....

Lawn and Yard Work (66)Snow Removal (29)Landscaping (15)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (10)Mulch and Topsoil (5)Tree Service (1)

08/27/2019

They were timely, communicative, and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding and mulching

CATEGORY lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

01/31/2018

I heard right back from my inquiry and within two days the job was complete. The man who came out could not have been nicer, more respectful or more thorough. He was at our house for TWO hours. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were having a party and there was ice and snow on our drive and sidewalks. I asked to have someone bring a shovel to my house and clean off the sidewalks in addition to plowing the drive.

CATEGORY lawn service, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

10/18/2017

Great price, on time. Good people and good answers to questions. Clear and direct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual snow plow contract. Lawn consult.

CATEGORY lawn service, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

09/24/2017

Glad I made contact with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Within 10 minutes of my first email I receive bed a response. 15 minutes after that (on a Saturday evening) the owner must have come by and measured my driveway since I had a price quote. Very fast and professional company.

CATEGORY snow removal

08/22/2017

Due to the necessary equipment involved, this company was not able to meet my needs. Still, the conversation was well worth it!. The contractor provided to me the detailed information I needed and the proper questions to ask in order to find the right contractor for my situation. He was very courteous, attentive, and very knowledgeable about needed services. The consult cost me nothing, but it wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Snow removal service for a narrow driveway with a gate.

CATEGORY snow removal

This is kind of confusing to be, we weren't able to do the job, helped them as best I could over the phone as their review said but dont feel I need all F's on grade. It might be a mistake, hope Angie's List can correct this.

02/05/2017

The work that is performed for me is fantastic! The owner and his employees are very friendly & professional! Weekly, my yard is done as promised; this is a small business that I am glad to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luxury Lawn has done my landscaping for a number of years.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

We have been working for [Member Name Removed] for years, I have to say she is a pleasure to work for. We provide multiple service's at her property weekly. Thank you [Member Name Removed]

12/10/2015

The aeration seemed to be good. I called him and asked questions because I couldn't tell if it was seeded or not. He said that he did what was purchased and that was it. He was kind. I did not know if they were supposed to call before they came. I just heard a noise and I didn't know where it was coming from but I understood it when I saw him on my lawn. He was prompt. We didn't wait too long befo...

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2015

12/07/2015

Quick, professional and effective

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerate and overseed lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

11/17/2015

Contacted me through email and completed work in a timely fashion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
aeration and overseed

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2015

10/17/2015

Done quickly by two workers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerated and over seeded

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2015

Lawn & landscape maintenance, fertilizing, bush trimming, removal, mulch, topsoil, spring, fall clean-ups & snow plowing and tree removal.

Not Applicable